need assistance with assesment morals and ethics of christianity cont... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria bet

HSC
please fill out these survey i have added and send back as soon as possible very urgent!!!
thank you

ashiebear

HSC
i did your survey for u.. i dont know if i answered correctly.. but here it is anyway...

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Sorry but I cant upload it, my comp is stuffing up, It was a great survey really made me think about things. I also have a very strong mind on stem cell research and that as I am reading the book "My sisters keeper" about a girl born just to save her sisters life so that she could live longer, its a really sad book and you should really read it. Good luck with it :D

Ethical and Moral teachings Of Christianity

Please circle or respond to as many questions as possible, if you fill uncomfortable to answer any please do not hesitate to leave them out.

Sex: Female Age: 14-20

1. What particular religious group do you belong to?
I am not religious.

2. Do you think that most people treat others as they would want to be treated? Explain.
No, I think hardly anyone treat people as they would like to be treated, maybe if they did our world would be a nicer place to live in.
3. Do you think that people who treat others with kindness are doing so in their own instinct or for a reward? Explain.
No I think most people that treat other ppl nicely do it because they are actually nice and kind hearted people.
4. Do you believe in sex before marriage?
YES

5. What are your thoughts on people who commit Euthanasia?
I think that in some cases where the person is just dieing a long and painful death or people who will wake up brain dead if they do wake up that it is a good thing, it allows the family to start to grieve and not think there is hope still even though there is none but for cases where there is more than a 35% chance they will live I think it is wrong.

6. Do you think that having an abortion is acceptable?
YES
Explain your answer:
It should be acceptable, young teenagers who are 13-19 and even older do not have the mental capacity and life experiences to care for a child and if they don’t want to keep the child and are forced to the child will not grow up in a good environment anyway, the mother will not care and there may not be a father to take a part in the childs life, for people who are raped and fall pregnant as a result, do you think it would be a good thing for them to have a baby that was made in this way? And for just general woman who do not want a baby, if they are forced to have it as I said before they may not care for it as it deserves.

Do you think people who participate in cloning and stem cell research are “playing God” or so to speak?
YES

7. Do you believe in marriage between homosexuals?
YES
(i)Explain your answer.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with homosexual marriage, if they love each other then why should they be discriminated, all people should be equal, even homosexuals.

8. Why do you think we need to have qualities such as forgiveness and salvation in our daily lives?
If people go around there lives with out such qualities and cant give up something that has happened it will play on their minds for a long time, they need the ability to forgive people so that they can forget about what happened.
9. How often to you go to church or participate in daily rituals to do with your religion?
NEVER

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR HELPING COMPLETE THIS SURVEY.

Good luck with it :D

If you need to ask any questions pm modelzsuck :D

joel_x10

VicaRiouS
HSC
interesting. will you post your answers for us to see, please

Sex: Male Age: 14-20

1. What particular religious group do you belong to?
athiest

2. Do you think that most people treat others as they would want to be treated? Explain.
no, we treat each other like shit, and nobody wants to be trated like shit

3. Do you think that people who treat others with kindness are doing so in their own instinct or for a reward? Explain.
neither, rather it is a learned behavior drilled into them since birth by their parents

4. Do you believe in sex before marriage?
YES

5. What are your thoughts on people who commit Euthanasia?
very reasonable. it should be up to the induvidual what to do

6. Do you think that having an abortion is acceptable?
Not Sure
Explain your answer:
They could always have the child and put it up for adoption. however, if something is seriously wrong with the child and it will have a shit life, or is a result of rape, then it may be better to abort

Do you think people who participate in cloning and stem cell research are “playing God” or so to speak?
NO

7. Do you believe in marriage between homosexuals?
YES
(i)Explain your answer.
There is nothing wrong with two consenting adults choosing to commit to each other for life

8. Why do you think we need to have qualities such as forgiveness and salvation in our daily lives?
Because if we hold on to things, they will bug the shit out of us, and we will become angry and violent, and be a poorer society for it

9. How often to you go to church or participate in daily rituals to do with your religion?
NEVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)