My Astrophysics notes (1 Viewer)

DamTameNaken

HSC
I uploaded some astrophysics notes to the resources page but in eagerness to get them out there and be done with it I did a shoddy job. So without further ado here is the new one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ka2yll96te679lz

There aren't any drastic changes. The first 8 pages are for the most part the same only slightly more comprehensive with a few changes in numbers. I added in the last 4 pages as things that were part of the syllabus but which I personally deemed unnecessary to know as the questions that could be asked on those points would be too narrow and not able to test a full understanding of the content. I hope these notes are useful and can build upon what resources are already available.

Disclaimer: A diagram and table of values are taken from the in2physics textbook. The HR diagrams of 1,5 and 10 solar mass stars that appear on the last page are taken from the Caresa education website. Otherwise everything else is original in so far as the relaying of content from more apt sources.

DamTameNaken

HSC
P.S. Both left and right sides of the syllabus are covered. The left side is more explicitly covered and more easily located but I have put in the information you need to know for the right hand column in relevant text-boxes and threaded through the left hand side paragraphs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)