my answers multiple choice (1 Viewer)

juber

jhv,m
HSC
N/A
I had 6 (c) - im fairly confident with that

and 19 - (a) - this is interesting, cos i think B and C deal with equal employment on a HIRING basis and not a FIRING basis which is what the question said, so i put unfair dissmissal (A)

The rest were the same so lets hope we are right..

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i got a few differences, but i think ur right on a number of them :p

2. C (for some reason, i kinda issed D as an option)
6. C (a complete guess... had no idea)
12. C (hmmm)
17. D
19. A

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
6c sure
8c not sure
9a not sure
12c i like my answer

wog10

if u look carefully for question 12 both A and C are right answers.

kylie

Originally posted by wog10
if u look carefully for question 12 both A and C are right answers.
A is WRONG cause the distance between the net profit and the gross profit represents expenses and the expenses remained constant throughout year one

kylie

i got 1d 2d 3b 4b 5c 6c 7a 8b 9a 10a 11d 12c 13a 14c 15a 16d 17b 18a 19b 20a..

wog10

no i dont think so can u please explain that how does that make sense

chrome

HSC
19 is A ...? :D
some people think it's C .. i giong for A

Jaan

1-d
2-d
3-b
4-a (NFI!!!lol)
4-c
6-c
7-d (I know I got that wrong though, should be A...stupid 'Most Correct' answer)
8-d
9-a (When they say below did they mean worse than industry average??? That's what I took it as.)
10-d
11-d
12-d (Should be C, what a difference an 'in' and a 'de' make when comparing ratios )
13-d
14-c
15-a
16-d
17-b
18-a
19-a
20-a

LUVELS

I think you are all worrying over nothing, lets just get over it and enjoy the beautiful sun that is out today, i know i have already taken advantage of it, the surf is beautiful. I think i did ok and you all will too. Just relax...

Last edited:

PRSOV

Originally posted by LUVELS
I think you are all worrying over nothing, lets just get over it and enjoy the beautiful sun that is out today, i know i have already taken advantage of it, the surf is beautiful. I think i did ok and you all will too. Just relax... [/QUOTE)

That is so RIGHT!!!!

juber

jhv,m
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kylie
A is WRONG cause the distance between the net profit and the gross profit represents expenses and the expenses remained constant throughout year one
Sorry to post this twice (i posted it in another thread) but yeah...

just to also point out that 12 is actually A

The reason why the net profit ratio AND the gross profit ratio increases, is because COGS reduces. Now this has absolutely NOTHING to do with sales as if sales were to increases, the cogs would still remain the same as a proportion of sales (i.e. the ratio would stay the same). Expenses can also be shown to remain the same as the gradients are equal (i.e. the net profit increases only at the same rate as the gross profit = no change in net profit)...

Now i think that there are issues with the answer being A in that people naturally think of expenses as being something to do with net profit, howevor this i only realy refering to operational expenses. The question just says "expenses" and I believe that it is a fair call to say that COGS is an expense in context to the question.

My main reason for choosing A is that it cant be C as the graph tells you nothing about sales performance so its impossible to deduce that it has had increased sales performance. Remember that it is the RATIO so any increase in sales has no effect on the gross profit ratio I.e. cogs will increase proportionally to sales. The onyl way you could claim that sales had increased is that the business improved its net profit due to a reduction in costs due to increased economies of scale, howevor this is irrelevant as the business had no increase in economies of scale as it can be shown that operational expenses (note that is not total expenses) remained constant (as it has an equal gradient to gross profit ratio)

If someone can challenge what im saying id love to hear it, cos i just dont see how someone can claim that sales increased based entirely on the graph..

Cheers..

Last edited:

symo

HSC
yeah think this multi thread should be merged with the otherone, hard ones were:

17 - i put d unitary not pluralist, u?
19 - unfair (a), u?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)