multipul choice (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
this is not neccarsly correct (wait for Without Wings to come, shell have to correct ones for sure) but these are my answers: hope there 100%

D
A
C
A
B
B
A
B
C
B
B
A
B
D
C
D
C
D
C
C

Mine looked like they were wrong cause the pattern was so wonky. I hate that feeling in an exam!! :(

cool_bananas25

HSC
Hey guys, here are my multiple choice, a bit diff to disco daves tho
d a b a a b d a c b a a b d d c c d b c

rob333

HSC
Here's mine, I hope most are right.
1 D
2 A
3 B
4 A
5 A
6 C (that one was hard)
7 D
8 A
9 C (bit difficult)
10 B (difficultish)
11 A (could of been B though)
12 A
13 B (another hard one)
14 D
15 C
16 D
17 C ( the test was reliable but i didnt think it suitably tested what it described)
18 D
19 C (could of been D cos it is a fairly simple skill)
20 C

toymachine

Hey I went thru it with my teachers at the end, heres wat we came up with....me gots 18/20 i think..Pretty happy

1)D
2)A
3)B
4)A
5)A
6)B
7)D
8)A
9)C
10)B
11)B
12)A
13)B
14)D
15)C
16)D
17)C
18)D
19)C
20)C
Wait and see hey....

BIG_AJ

Banned
multiple choice was by far the easiest section i felt
i made love to that section

SweetSeasons

HSC
toymachine said:
Hey I went thru it with my teachers at the end, heres wat we came up with....me gots 18/20 i think..Pretty happy

1)D
2)A
3)B
4)A
5)A
6)B
7)D
8)A
9)C
10)B
11)B
12)A
13)B
14)D
15)C
16)D
17)C
18)D
19)C
20)C
Wait and see hey....

I got 14/20 according to that. I had teh right answer for one, but me being me I change my answer. grrrrrr

stazi

Nightman
HSC
1) Definately D. Others non-modifiable.
2) Definately A. Others not criteria.
3) Definately B. Dave: You porbibly thought morbidity means death. It means sickness. There's high sickness for mental health, but low death (only from suicide- however thats considered an injury, and indirectly).
4) Definately A. others not indicators of health status
5) This one I hope is A. Although I can't verify it as I cant find any statistics. Although it would seem right, as medical services is too vague and isnt in the syllabus.
6) GOT IT WRONG :( It's B. Makes sense actually. I'm silly. Just looked up statistic
7) Fairly ambiguous. I would say D, as that was in the text book and the other sources arent as reliable as qualifications: each person is an individual with specific needs.
8) Definately A. Rob wrote B, but reorienting health services is trying to shift the approach to promotion over treatment
9) Who the hell knows. Who the hell will ever know until the BOS reveals the answers. Noone. Worst question of the test by far. You all wrote C, but I argue this with Why did the incidence drop after this year? I answered D, although its probably wrong. Oh well. Poop!
10) pretty sure its B. You all agree with me too. others not really empowerment.
11) I wrote A, but could be B. Probably B :(
12) I wrote A, so did you. Although, I never knew focusing was in the syllabus.
13) Definately B
14) hmmm this has been much discussed. I wrote A. Damn, you all wrote D.
15) Definately C
16) 80% sure its D. Notice how it says 'estimated' also its a score out of 10 based on only 3 things, with the manouvers and wave selection being ambiguous. So its subjective plus prescribed
17) C. Definately not valid - no change of direction, but its reliable because youll get an accurate result.
18) Definately D. I love easy questions
19) C. Definately. Swimming isnt an easy skill. Its also a child.
20) C . Definately

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
WOOOP! 17/20. If i wasnt so damn stupid and didnt get that crappy speeding question wrong, I wouldve done well.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
shit, when i read carefully 3.... noooo. i just assumed is said morbidity then mortality. stupid assumption!!

for 5, isnt public hospitals funded by the federal government?? and medical serices could include public hospital. dunno

7, i remember reading in my text book that consulting family members and friends was one the best was to make an informed decision... but thats my text book! but D does make more logical sense!

8... no. isnt reoriendtating health services making it more equitable for everyone to access care??

9, people became aware of the amount of other people affected so they avioded the risk factors = a drop off after the initial increase

12 was shit full stop. non of them were good answers

i got max 16/20... damn thats pretty shit. not happy with my reading ability right now... GRRR

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
1) Definately D. Others non-modifiable.
2) Definately A. Others not criteria.
3) Definately B. Dave: You porbibly thought morbidity means death. It means sickness. There's high sickness for mental health, but low death (only from suicide- however thats considered an injury, and indirectly).
4) Definately A. others not indicators of health status
5) This one I hope is A. Although I can't verify it as I cant find any statistics. Although it would seem right, as medical services is too vague and isnt in the syllabus.
6) GOT IT WRONG :( It's B. Makes sense actually. I'm silly. Just looked up statistic
7) Fairly ambiguous. I would say D, as that was in the text book and the other sources arent as reliable as qualifications: each person is an individual with specific needs.
8) Definately A. Rob wrote B, but reorienting health services is trying to shift the approach to promotion over treatment
9) Who the hell knows. Who the hell will ever know until the BOS reveals the answers. Noone. Worst question of the test by far. You all wrote C, but I argue this with Why did the incidence drop after this year? I answered D, although its probably wrong. Oh well. Poop!
10) pretty sure its B. You all agree with me too. others not really empowerment.
11) I wrote A, but could be B. Probably B :(
12) I wrote A, so did you. Although, I never knew focusing was in the syllabus.
13) Definately B
14) hmmm this has been much discussed. I wrote A. Damn, you all wrote D.
15) Definately C
16) 80% sure its D. Notice how it says 'estimated' also its a score out of 10 based on only 3 things, with the manouvers and wave selection being ambiguous. So its subjective plus prescribed
17) C. Definately not valid - no change of direction, but its reliable because youll get an accurate result.
18) Definately D. I love easy questions
19) C. Definately. Swimming isnt an easy skill. Its also a child.
20) C . Definately
I think you tripped up on a few occasions, but maybe its my bad:

Q 5 - B -> doesnt this overlook the whole concept of health with hospitals inclusive?
Q 9 - C -> how the F!ck can it be d?
Q11 - B -> read up on it, autonomous can recognise errors and quickly change em, associate still make errors
Q14 - D -> u need to hav eknown ur def. on the nature of skill, clearly it is self paced (closed) and has clear start and end point (discrete)
Q17 - A -> I think i may have slipped up, but does the syllabus require you to know what a 40 metre sprint is? I mean you could set up a 40m sprint course with different turns, as long as it is consistent with each athlete and the results are taken down fairly (electronic timing devices) then it is valid and reliable?

oh well, was a pretty good exam if u ask me

SweetSeasons

HSC
"8... no. isnt reoriendtating health services making it more equitable for everyone to access care??"

re-orientating health services is the re-focusing of health services and promotion on the whole person ie: mental spiritual, physical.

Hmm, I had hlth promo but then changed it to policy and administraton, as I thought re-focusing onto the whole personw ould involve a chage in them. but now i read the f**ckin question and realise how stupid i am, i lost a mark cause i re-read the Q's wrong

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Rob:
5 - im pretty sure federal government gives money to state govts who spend it on hospitals
8. Institutional care wouldnt make it more equitable. In the ottawa charter thingo in my textbook it does say it aims for health promotion (as in taking health services away from the clinical traditional practices into a larger scale)

strife

Uhh, don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but i'm pretty sure in PE, there are always 5 A's, 5 B's, 5 C's and 5 D's.

rob333

HSC
strife said:
Uhh, don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but i'm pretty sure in PE, there are always 5 A's, 5 B's, 5 C's and 5 D's.
lol. nice theory. (I havn't counted them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)