Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
ok here are the answers for multiple choice:
(note if you dissagree with an answer just post with what you rekon should be and why then i'll edit this post)
dont just post your MC answers. Only the ones you dissagree and why!!!
If we do this whoever opens this thread can see the correct answers straight up in the first post..

1. C (D could also be acceptable? i think C is more correct though - since it cannot be wrong)
2. C
3. C
4. D
5. B
6. C
7. B
8. A
9. D
10. C
11. A
12. B
13. A
14. A
15. B
16. A (... or D ) someone clarify.
17. B
18. A
19. B
20. D

Last edited:

markoosh

HSC
Multiple Choice Differences

1) D - I dunno its a toss up between structed and prototype
16) D- A stop breaks the flow of logic

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
markoosh said:
1) D - I dunno its a toss up between structed and prototype
16) D- A stop breaks the flow of logic

hmm yea 1 was dodgy as... i chose C cause of ongoing... maybe they'll accept 2 answers again...
i dont think prototype can be wrong though - but structured can also be right..

16. hmm yea i was tossing up between those 2 but i thought the break point is set before the program has started and it stops the execution completly - can u resume though?. Whereas in a tracer you can stop and resume??
im not sure

rn21

HSC
6 is definitelly b
read it over and over and over
ull see why
i'm sure it is
also how is 7b id say its a
and 16d yep

sixb0nes

xor sanity, sanity
HSC
I thought it was pretty obvious that question 6 was b, unless I'm horribly mistaken >_>
I also had 7 (a)
Edit: Also, I'm fairly certain 16 is d (use of breakpoints), since program tracing is just single line stepping, whilst breakpoints is the actually halting of execution.

Last edited:

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
rn21 i think you're mistaken.
The excel book says Q.A is a set of procedures used to certify that a generated product meets specified criteria.
its C buddy.

HSC
1. c
2. c
3. c
4. d
5. b
6. c
7. a
8. a
9. d
10. c
11. a
12. b
13. c
14. a
15. a
16. d
17. d
18. a
19. b
20. d

MarsBarz

HSC
L_RES88 said:
rn21 i think you're mistaken.
The excel book says Q.A is a set of procedures used to certify that a generated product meets specified criteria.
its C buddy.
Criteria in regards to quality and reliability.

The answer is B. If I have some shit program that I know is shit and I make my program requirements that my program has to be shitty, I wouldn't really need to have QA would I.

QA is a process that tries to ensure that you program is of high quality. It is definitely B.

LordSeafood

HSC
That would be the realistic answer ... but the technical answer is C

All it really depends on his how BOS was feeling when they did this stupid arse question

helenpoo

HSC
The answer is B. If I have some shit program that I know is shit and I make my program requirements that my program has to be shitty, I wouldn't really need to have QA would I.
Brilliance!

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
Casmira our answers look nearly identical i hope u killed everything else we might be thinking on the same wave length haha

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
I feel 6 is a badly worded question btw, when i was doing the exam i felt that it was almost like a 'joke answer' in some respects, it's like saying in a pd/h/pe question "how do i perform to the best of my abilitys on the field" a) train hard on and off it or b) BY GIVING 110% PERCENT

You know what i mean?

helenpoo

HSC
hahahaha.. That's cute. Maybe they'd give pity marks to those who answered BY GIVING 110%.

I have similar answers, though I'm pretty sure I have two wrong. (god damn.)

LordSeafood

HSC
And BTW QA isnt done on how the developer feels it will be ... its the requirements set up by the users when the developers where called upon to begin the project. So if the developer feels that it will be shit then it will not pass QA. QA is to make sure the system meets the predetermined requirements, not the developers predicted outcome.

Iceman145

Unimelb
HSC
I got 6b as well. Isn't quality assurance the process that you do throughout the entire development cycle, not just at the end? to ensure a high quality software product.. kinda hard to compare with specifications during the design stages, don't you think?

MarsBarz

HSC
Yeah I mean B is an obvious answer for 6. I looked at it and I thought there was some kind of trick but I mean it just has to be the answer.
That's the main reason why you do QA, to ensure that your program is of high quality. I mean it's not like you'd do QA to ensure that your program is shit now is it?

theking2nv99

As my SDD text books reads...

QA - a set of procedures used to certify that a generated product meets specified criteria with a respect to quality and reliability

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
HSCExamMarker said:
7. a????

I am definitely sure it's b
isn't it??
7a: a need is: a essential component, objective is: a broad statement.
7b: a need is: a broad statement, objective is: an essentual component.

Definatly 7a :) objective is waht you aim for, a need is what specific must be there.

-=DD32=-

nishkak

HSC
ok so now ive lost 2 marks... one out of stupidity and one out of utter confusion.. oh sorrow. cant belive i muddled 17 - easiest thing :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)