Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
S13WPN said:
sounds fair enough to me... i just took a stab. i dont see how you lads got C for 3, i thought a products success was measured by how well it sells ie profit??
Well, while i was looking at these in the exam, i decided that it couldn't be D for the simple reason that the technology may not meet the needs of the public and thus, no matter the cost, would not be purchased. It was also troublesome that D singled out new technology as a successfull innovation- there are other types of innovations other than technological, albeit their the most common...

As for A, market needs should be indentified, however identifying a market oppertunity by no means gauruntees succes of an innovaiton, as it leaves out the mention of the innovation at all. Once the needs are identified, you may find they cannot be met by a feasable innovation.

For C, the innovation needs to be creative and clever, ineed it does- however this answer is not entirely correct, an innavtion may be creative and clever however nobody may be able to afford it.

I found the answer to be a toss up between A and C, I chose C as it seems most correct as a clever and creative innovation is most likely to find success in the market, while creativity connotes the unique nature of innovation, and being clever can be infered as meaning the innovation was well researched.

Of course its Design Tech and I could be wrong

MissyD

HSC
ahhhhh

Ok here goes...i got
1 D
2 C
3 D
4 B
5 C
6 C
7 A
8 D (it cant be B doesnt the project have to meet the needs of the client not the designer?? I may be wrong)

9 D (had a bit of a guess)
10 B

shonopono

i got

D
C
C(wasnt sure)
C
C
C
A
B
B
C
so i got about 2/10 lol
oh did i mention I HATE D+T!!!

pear head

HSC
shonopono said:
oh did i mention I HATE D+T!!!

same here i hate this subject too..and i agree...the multiple choice was pretty hard for me....so far...my hsc exams have been quite easy...

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
seems a lot of answers were C... which is i guess good for me as i remember having a lot of C's. i cant remember the rest of what i put. ah well all over, now to maths! which i am terrible at. goodbye uai

rocklobster

Same as S13WPN

Yeah I got the same multiple choice answers as you S13WPN! Go us!

I thought the multiple choice were harder than past years but it was still pretty good I think. They tried to trick us with the wording e.g. Q8. Oh well guys, at least its OVER.

Anyone here persuing design after school???

niteshade1312

HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
seems a lot of answers were C... which is i guess good for me as i remember having a lot of C's. i cant remember the rest of what i put. ah well all over, now to maths! which i am terrible at. goodbye uai
...ME TOO!!!!

anal

dude, I got that bloody graph question wrong!! i just stared at it for like 5 minutes thinking there has to be some sort of trick.

Idiot, table for one please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)