Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

xetamine

HSC
What MC questions confused you?

For me, the very first question. (I didn't know what an Gantt chart was).

Also, the question about string/int/real sorting. I couldn't remember if "." and "-" came before the numbers in ASCII, so just guessed "String".

Pretty sure the sorts question was Bubble and Selection (starting from the right).

andrew2015

HSC
What MC questions confused you?

For me, the very first question. (I didn't know what an Gantt chart was).

Also, the question about string/int/real sorting. I couldn't remember if "." and "-" came before the numbers in ASCII, so just guessed "String".

Pretty sure the sorts question was Bubble and Selection (starting from the right).
I found multi choice the hardest part of the exam.

First one was interview to find requirements.

I wasn't sure on q19, except that I put integer and real as I'm not quite sure how to sort strings.

I got a lot of Ds as my answers, and began contradicting myself.

GoldBoa

HSC
Anyone know the exact wording of the string/int/real sorting question? Cause I cannot remember that question. :(

GoldBoa

HSC
Don't remember but wasn't it just an array with the -ve number, a decimal and some other two numbers
If it's the question I'm thinking of then I think I skipped over the part where it said sorted. I thought it was asking what the data type of the array was. Oops. :(

HSC
If it's the question I'm thinking of then I think I skipped over the part where it said sorted. I thought it was asking what the data type of the array was. Oops. :(
That is what it asked for, I think I put string or something, either way I put only 1 data type, I was thinking the type(s) was a trick. I'm not sure whether arrays could be multiple types :/

xetamine

HSC
That is what it asked for, I think I put string or something, either way I put only 1 data type, I was thinking the type(s) was a trick. I'm not sure whether arrays could be multiple types :/
Arrays can definitely have multiple types. It's vectors that are all of the same type (vectors are not in HSC syllabus).

GoldBoa

HSC
Oh man, I put real down cause like you said arrays can't have multiple types. But now that I think about it, string could work too.

xetamine

HSC
It's certainly not real, because the arrays are sorted and if it was all reals it'd be properly sorted.

I did 'Strings' but it could have been Strings with other types.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)