Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

Dellrune

HSC
N/A
1. B 2. D 3. B (I think) 4. C 5. A 6. B 7. B 8. C 9. C 10. A (D isn't balanced?) 11. D 12.A 13. B 14. D 15. A(i forgot what BOD is, but looks like A) 16. C 17. D 18. A 19. C 20. D

Haven't double checked.
easy full marks!

Bozzin8R

HSC
If you look at turbidity standards online you'll see that 400 NTU is actually not that high. Also 5 NTU is amazingly clear for where a river meets the ocean.

Edit: Changed my mind, 400NTU is really turbid.
Hahaha I think its a case of none were really accurate, just a case of which was "more correct". Its hard, I was split because 5 NTU is fairly clear, but 400 NTU is like looking through milk its that cloudy. I'm still gonna stick with C being right but hmmmmmm

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
for the incomplete combustion one, i looked at it for 5 seconds put d and never came back, but from memory didnt the rest have co2 as product, i thought you need co/c to be incomplete

Mr_Kap

HSC
for the incomplete combustion one, i looked at it for 5 seconds put d and never came back, but from memory didnt the rest have co2 as product, i thought you need co/c to be incomplete
yes, but the top one had 'CO'.

i did it quickly too and thought that A to C said CO2.

HecticLad

HSC
yeah thats what i thought, literally glanced over it for a second and dismissed A, B & C as all containing CO2 because they were all written similarly, but A did infact CO and D wasnt balanced correctly

kawaiipotato

HSC
Yeah i think it might just be a case of 'we screwed up', whichever is closest to being right which I'd say is D.

Damn I was conflicted because D had both O at the end so thought the more correct was B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)