Multiple Choice Answers!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

funkydish

they were too vague and general. the question was basically like "tell us what you know about these processes". BLAH!

josie_is_slut

how is question 13 A, isnt it B, how can u determine the time frame if u dont know the problem of the system yet?
it doesnt make sense?

enzi`

The ones I stuffed up:
10. I put d), only by process of elimination - to me build the first version of the sysytem implies functionality, and we were taught prototypes never have functionality, they are merely a thing to show your client to keep them happy, therefore you NEVER revise them and build on them. I should have looked at the silly-bus rather than using REAL WORLD knowledge!.

19. I put d), I didn't study my system folwchart diagrams because I lost my IPT book at the last mnute, and couldn't find them anywhere. but there may be hope for this one, i mean, in the description - the operator is manually entering the data... meh, i dunno :(

Alex

Dont forget people, last year there was some questions with more than one correct answer, so dont give up hope just yet :D

del

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jasonjouk
sowi the post b4 this didnt make sence

NO THERE NOT. I WENT THROUGH THE PAPER WITH MY MATHS TEACHER!!! EXCEPT QUESTION 4 its really = a (i wrote down the wrong thing)
and 20 is b "SO MY TEACHER SAYS" (becuase the computer will recieve a parity bit of 1 but should recieve a parity but of 0)
Um, the data is being transmitted with odd parity, hence for the receiver to request the message be resent.... it the number of 1's has to appear to be an even number.

If it was b, the number of 1s is still odd... it will still appear correct even though it is not. This is because an even number of bits 'flipped'

hence c is the answer..... cos the number of 1's is even.... and since it is uring odd parity it should actually be an odd number of 1's

anyways that IMHO.....

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
hey this guy obviously has great respect for his ipt/maths teacher, just look at all those capital letters and exclamation marks...and we should all look on in awe as respect for an IPT teacher is something very rare considering IPt teachers are usually ful lof crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)