Multiple choice answers (1 Viewer)

kAth

HSC
N/A
multiple choice

Yeah guys for question 5 the catholic church increased due to IMMIGRATION which is B. catholic church does not gain from denominational swtiching. Cos i read sumthing where catholicism increased due to immigration for england, italy, malta, poland and irelend. Increased from 22.7% to 26.8%.

was the increase in orthodox the 60s or 70s? I put the 70s but im thinking its the 60's...

warrior

10 is d. it says account for DIVERSITY. both b and c account for CONVERGENCE OF RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS. d DEALS WITH RELIGIONS BECOMING DIVERSIFIED AND HENCE A RESPONSE IS TO HOLD NON DENOMINATIONAL CERMONIES. I ALSO PUT 1960'S AND IMMIGRATION FOR 5 AS CATHOLICS DONT BENEFIT FROM SWITCHING AND ANYOAY THEY ARE ONE MARK IN THE GREATER SCHEME OF THINGS.
soory about the caps i didnt mean it

neesha

i put the 60s! cuz it was after wwII and ppl were migrating here...i'm of italian origin and i know all the wogs came here after the war (but i'm not sure about the greeks) but i put it down neway, lol

warrior

1.d
2.a
3.b
4.a
5.c
6.b
7.a(pentacostilim, the rise of individualism aspect of this
8.a
9.d
10. d (not b or c as these talk about increasing convergenge of religions not diversity as mentioned in q, non denominational allows for diversity of religions

QuickEdit
Quick Edit
Subject:
2.a
3.b
4.a
5.c
6.b
7.a(pentacostilim, the rise of individualism aspect of this
8.a
9.d
10. d (not b or c as these talk about increasing convergenge of religions not diversity as mentioned in q, non denominational allows for diversity of religions

swordfish

Ace is right :D
but really why does it matter? ok so im the one who keeps bringing it up and stuff....
hehe this is my last post on the topic cause its ridiculous.
but kinda funny seems as no other subject forum gets so heated about one little multiple choice

neesha

i dun have the exam, but i think i put inter-faith dialogue...ngh, whateva!

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by swordfish
but kinda funny seems as no other subject forum gets so heated about one little multiple choice
oh yeah? you mustn't have seen the multiple choice Torts vs Contracts argument in the Legal exam forum
It went for like 100 posts, 50 threads and is probably still going :p

warrior

i thought for 10 that interfaith and ecumenical are similiar as they are both covered in the one dot point. therefore both would be equally correct hence my answer of d, but fair enough i may have got one wrong oh well shit happens

gemz

i think 10 is B.......

the questions asks:

"which of the following is a RESPONSE to increasing diversity of religions in australia?"

in other words, how would u respond to diversity of religions......B...inter faith dialogue thats how

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by swordfish

Originally posted by FadeToBlack
oh yeah? you mustn't have seen the multiple choice Torts vs Contracts argument in the Legal exam forum
It went for like 100 posts, 50 threads and is probably still going :p

fuck legal studies
u should hav seen the dispute in physics over a multiple choice questions involving time dilation
fark the arguement is STILL going *sigh

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by gemz
i think 10 is B.......

the questions asks:

"which of the following is a RESPONSE to increasing diversity of religions in australia?"

in other words, how would u respond to diversity of religions......B...inter faith dialogue thats how
Yes yes... 10 is B and I got it wrong :(
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
fuck legal studies
u should hav seen the dispute in physics over a multiple choice questions involving time dilation
fark the arguement is STILL going *sigh
If Affinity got my answer Im safe :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
1. D
2. A
3. B
4. A
5. A
6. B
7. D
8. D
9.D
10. B

Leon585

HSC
oi its fecking denominational switching doesnt anyone listen, like feck... catholic church may not have gained ppl to its numbers from it... but the LARGEST church LOST ppl from its numbers (Anglicanism) thus that is how catholicism grew

hugo

Well, for what its worth:

1.D
2.A
3.B
4.A
5.C
6.B
7.A
8.A
9.D
10.B

I'm fairly certain that they are all correct. Or least I'd like to think so =)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
My answers:

1. D
2. A
3. B (I think that is what I put anyway)
4. A
5. C
6. B
7. A (I think that is what I put anyway)
8. A
9. D
10. D

I think 10 is D because if Australian religions are diversifying, wouldn't that lead to less denominational services:)?

Haymon

Religion multiple choice

Ok. Here is how it is.
The answer to question 5 is c - that is increased immigration. It cannot be denominational switching, because anglican theology completely differs from catholic theology and the two experience little to no denominational switching. Pentacostalism has received the greatest rise due to denominational switching from prtoestant and anglican churches - notice catholicism is not involved. We also have the fact that the numbers have not changed, and this is indictaive of the fact that as increasing people came into the country following ww2 catholics saw this as an opportunity to proselytise. It mentions in my text book that it was mainly orthodox catholics and other non irish catholics that ntered australia and all were encouraged to assimilate into the iris model. As a result, while anglican numbers dropped, catolics were able to maintain their percentage of the population. There for the answer is imigration.

wog10

FUKKKKKK THE ANGLICANS AND THE CATHOLICS OK ITS THE FUCKING LOGIC OF THE QUESTION "DENOMINATIONAL SWITCHING"
FUKIN IMMIGRATION IS ALWAYS INCREASING AND IMMIGRATION STARTED WAY EARLIER NOT FUKIN SINCE 1986 FUKIN HELL
STOP ARGUIN BOUT QUESTION 10 SERIOUSLY THERES ATLEAST NO GROUNDS FOR ARGUMENTS THERE ITS 10 THATSIT!

Leon585

HSC
oi wog u dont know shit about shit, denominational switching did not increase the fecking number of catholics understand that! But it did decrease the number of anglicans who were the largest denomination within australia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)