Multiple CHoice answers (1 Viewer)

jackie_23

Hey
Can someone post what they think are ther correct multiple choice answers please?
Thanks

holl

I had
1d
2b
3c
4c
5a
6b
7c
8a
9a
10a
11a
12a
13b
14d
15b
16c
17b
18c
19d
20d

hec

heres what i got

d
c
b
c
a
b
d
a
a
a
a
a
d
a
b
c
b
c
b
d

hec

mine reckons it was suicide...becuause there's a high incidence and prevelance of mva i dont think its the leading cause of MORTALITY....who knows ....my teacher also told me that even the hsc markers get mc wrong all the time......so we could ge getting fucked over and not even know it...i always thought mc was safe from that sorta thing

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
1) b
2) c
3) b (which is wrong im sure now i look at it)
4) c
5) a
6) b
7) d
8) a
9) a
10) a
11) a
12) a
13) a
14) a
15) b
16) b
17) b
18) c
19) d
20) d

that's mine! a few are wrong now i look at them (of course NOW i realise that!!)

parko :D

holl

1 is definantly D cause suicide has the highest mortality while mvas have a high morbidity. With 2, doesent exercise INCREASE glood glycogen which would make the answer B as type 2 diabetes is the inability to have sufficient glyogen in the blood stream. 13 is B cause alactacid and ATP/PC are the same thing and pyvric acid is formed from breaking down glycogen. 14 i'm not sure about, like if you were a gymnast and did a backflip the crowd would applause during your performance, making it knowledge of results while if you were a sprinter and you were leading, the crowd would applase during your performance making it concurrent feedback. 16 is definanty C cause the FITT principle states at least 3 times a week and they have allready done an 8 week program, making A be too low intensity.

Fatty

Originally posted by holl
With 2, doesent exercise INCREASE glood glycogen which would make the answer B as type 2 diabetes is the inability to have sufficient glyogen in the blood stream.
Type 2 is non insulin dependent diabetes, its type 1 thats "caused by the failure of the pancreas to supply sufficient amounts of insulin to convert glucose into energy" - thats straight from text.

holl

ok, but still the other options aren't possible answers, what did u put?

holl

ok, but still the other options aren't possible answers, what did u put?

swordfish

i had
B
C
B
C
C
B'
D
A
C
A
B
A
B
A
B
C
B
C
D
D
The multiple choice was hard but the long answer were good!

warrior

ok everyone here are the answers ive attempted to explain some of them others it was jsut from somewhere in the back of my head.

1.b(mortality not morbididty therefore not suicide)
2.c(aim is t decrease blood sugar)
3.b
4.a
5.a(less female obese plus c is wrong as more males participate in physical activity)
6.b
7.d
8.a
9.d ( dodgy one but a is wrong as health authorites view hep c as a serious health risk and it wa sabout health promotion inititave not actions of a lobby group)
10.a
11.b
12.a
13.d
14.a
15.b
6.c
17.b
18.c(all are neqrly open skills)
19.d
20.d

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
my teacher got a copy of the exam one hour into it. and when we came out she walked over and went through it with us. and her reaction to the mulitchocie? "that was shocking" there were so many tricky dodgy ones-hepatitus and hiv arent even on the sylabus!!! i think they may be compliaining a few of them because look at them...not even stuff we are supposed to learn about!!

*10#

i agree dat hep c one was way outa line
me thinks i got bout 17/20 so dats ok

hec

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With 2, doesent exercise INCREASE glood glycogen which would make the answer B as type 2 diabetes is the inability to have sufficient glyogen in the blood stream.

i believe the answer is C because there's no such thing as blood glycogen- carbohydrates in the blood is called blood GLUCOSE and carbohydrate in the muscle is called GLYCOGEN therefore B cannot be correct... they were trying to trick us as usual

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
same i put C for 2

CHO in blood is glucose, CHO in muscles is glycogen, so it cant increase blood glycogen cos there's no such thing. A and D are just wrong, so yeah, answer is C

parko :D

holl

Originally posted by hec
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i believe the answer is C because there's no such thing as blood glycogen- carbohydrates in the blood is called blood GLUCOSE and carbohydrate in the muscle is called GLYCOGEN therefore B cannot be correct... they were trying to trick us as usual
yeah, your right, i just looked it up. Thats another wrong for me! Damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)