Multiple choice answers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Legham said:
Entering involves physically typing in the data to the system :/
Dumbarse! (Me).

Now I remember my BASIC days of "input x". >_>
I just wish I somehow did so on the exam, and didn't kind of blur out that line.

Though in theory, because the index is populated prior to the selection, it is still a linear search through a filled array, because the index which is compared is always filled.

bringbackshred said:
Enjoy a failed life. You act like a 14 year old on here.
You have now taken multiple threads off-topic, with your childish insults towards me.
I'm sorry, but you are the only one whom is acting like a 14 year old here. Please either grow up, or stop talking to me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Dumbarse! (Me).

Now I remember my BASIC days of "input x". >_>
I just wish I somehow did so on the exam, and didn't kind of blur out that line.

Though in theory, because the index is populated prior to the selection, it is still a linear search through a filled array, because the index which is compared is always filled.
The answer could be technically correct, but for the purposes of the HSC it is the best answer that rules.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
Stop being so fucking cocky. You're not endearing yourself to anyone.
qft.

It's even funnier because his original post says

These are my, and hence the correct answers. This time I had time to go through each question the 2nd time at the end in detail, and I swear, if any of these are "wrong", ima sue the board of studies for massive faggotry.
and then he proceeds to highlight two errors in his answers without altering the intro.

Seriously, guy, stop acting like a dick. People may even be nice.

HSC
ajdlinux said:
The answer could be technically correct, but for the purposes of the HSC it is the best answer that rules.
Dang, that's also true. Not good man, not good :p

Fish Sauce said:
and then he proceeds to highlight two errors in his answers without altering the intro.
Was edit.

ads89

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Stop being so fucking cocky. You're not endearing yourself to anyone.

As for the answers, I can remember the first 3 of mine,and they were correct, therefore I got 100%.
i totali agree.. u'r so up urself

Xperamental

HSC
1) b
2) b
3) a
4) b
5) d
6) b
7) c
8) b
9) d
10) a
11) b
12) d
13) d
14) c
15) d
16) c
17) a
18) c
19) a
20) c

100% according to popular opinion in this thread

Xperamental

HSC
ajdlinux said:
I think popular opinion is divided between B and C, and I went for C as it's for QA purposes rather than training purposes. So if I'm right, you got 19/20 ;)
for my sake then i hope you are wrong :p most people seem to have gone with B though

NovaAesa

HSC
Well I went with C. QA means it shouldn't be the user documentation right? And tutorials are ALSO user documentation (sort of), so from my logic with multiple choice if two answers are the same (I think A and B are more or less the same) then it can't be either of them. And Regulatory documentation? I have never heard of such a thing, so I'm gussing its not that. Which leaves C.

Anyone beg to differ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)