Multiple choice answers pe (1 Viewer)

kurtharris

HSC
Fairly sure CANCER IS INCREASING. More people are getting checkups and it is becoming more aware so thus the rates are increasing
yeah but we have better treatment procedures and medical services therefore the mortality (death rate) is DECREASING however the morbitity rates are increasing due to more people getting checkups, getting awareness and better detection methods

pman

Banned
HSC
No cancer mortality is the only mortality rate on the increase, lower percentage of those with the disease die from it but higher percentage of overall poulation die

sam5

HSC
yeah but we have better treatment procedures and medical services therefore the mortality (death rate) is DECREASING however the morbitity rates are increasing due to more people getting checkups, getting awareness and better detection methods
ur correct. It was C.

amy_7

HSC
hey is there anyway someone can put up a copy of the answer rather than just the letter. werent allowed to take question papers

ezy_4_u

HSC
the multiple choice was soo easy i rekon... exept 20... that question was soooo shit, i swear it coulda been any....
the only question that got me was the sports psychologist one, and i didnt put CO2 + Water for by products of aerobic syst.
overall i think it was pretty easy.

amy_7

HSC
agree exam was good,
liked the sport sport psycologist though.
but question 20 was tricky.
i put long jump for the accelarating graph. and somersault for the one which plateus.
reasoning being that.. practice will continue to increase distance in long jump. hence the acceleration. and somersault will only reach a certain level of performance, once you reach it.. i guess it would plateu. what did you put?

J O K E R

HSC
Fairly sure CANCER IS INCREASING. More people are getting checkups and it is becoming more aware so thus the rates are increasing
morbidity is increasing but mortaily is decreasing because people are gtting early check ups.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
The question on cancer and cardiovascular mortality rates could go either way. Prevalence and incidence of cancer is increasing, but I wouldn't say Cancer is largely curable thus, mortality rates. I don't think THAT question was really defined properly as different types of cancer such as breast cancer is more easy to detect rather than colonrectal cancer.

jono2112

HSC
I agree that the majority of the exam was very straightforward. I got lucky in revising the syllabus areas which came up in teh test and had actually answered some of the extended response questions in improving perf and SM. The only thing i am aware of stuffing up is that i didn't inclde specific warm-up in the return to play.

askrach

HSC
20 was D. It would take you a lot more practice to learn how to juggle a soccer ball than throw a shot put

harry4

HSC
number ten was tough aye what did everyone get for that??

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
number ten was tough aye what did everyone get for that??
I got B. Increased rate of hospital admissions and use of services to treat cardiovascular disease and cancer.

*FROOGIE*

HSC
did anyone read question 18 correctl it seems that everyone put c as the correct answer if you read the question it mentions hot and humid conditions therefore the athlete would be unable to sweat therefore will not decrease the body temperture the answer is B as heat is lost through convection and conduction rather than evaporation

sannous1

HSC
did anyone read question 18 correctl it seems that everyone put c as the correct answer if you read the question it mentions hot and humid conditions therefore the athlete would be unable to sweat therefore will not decrease the body temperture the answer is B as heat is lost through convection and conduction rather than evaporation
hmmmm i put c , hmmmmm lol

rowel

HSC
yeh multi was good, 20 i got D, i have the paper with all the questions but no way im gonna type them up individually

jessiekate

HSC
I don't no.. yes it is hot and humid but the humidity has to be over 60%.... and the body cannot sweat. Therefore the body doesn't loss water through convection, conduction and vasodialation... it loses heat!!! And the answer b states "to increase the fluid loss through convection......" so i think b is wrong and the best answer is c!

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
No, humid conditions means it's harder for the body to sweat, doesn't mean it's unable. The question is why should athletes consume fluids at regular intervals. This has NOTHING to do with conduction and vasodilation. Conduction is transfer of body heat with an object such as a cold chair. Drinking fluid doesn't affect blood vessels so that eliminates vasodilation.

Waddl

HSC
aww nuts, seems ill get 19/20. Put A for 20, didnt think any of them seemed right...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)