multi choice q14 (1 Viewer)

jarro_2783

HSC
What was the answer to that? I put D because I thought the town would put nutrients into the water and increase the biochemical demand and lower dissolved oxygen, and the quarry would increase pH since limestone is alkaline. But someone else reckons it is A. What does everyone else think.

avalonian

HSC
i think i did D too, the town would increase BOD cos of sewage or something, the limestone would make it basic i think... anyways im pretty sure that's the right one, makes sense too cos the DO decreased from the source

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
I said D because
-Oxygen content is high at the source.
-pH would increse at the limestone quarry
-pH would decrease with wastes at the town and Oxygen demand increase from algea and such.
At least that my explaination, maybe wrong.

jarro_2783

HSC
that's what I thought. I don't know where on earth the guy in my class got his answers from, he reckons he got them from the BOS website.

fadykozman

i put D as well, makes perfect sense to anyone who studied water treatment, basterma

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i dont think i put D. i practically ran out of the exam. i didnt go thru my paper. not even MC. normally i go back through it and mark on the paper what i put so i can compare to people on here. But all my answers were complete guesses so i doubt what i put was right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)