Module C (1 Viewer)

fakermaker

HSC
Re: lol at my friend doing 2 related for module C

I used 2 when it said 1. However i had 2 ideas, so i did one related for each idea. It's very hard to get 2 ideas out of one related text. They can kiss my arse if they think they're taking marks off for that.

So essentially, i didn't do 2 for each idea.
Except you did do two...

jamesfirst

HSC

Mine is like

60:40 Julius:Related

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I used 2 when it said 1. However i had 2 ideas, so i did one related for each idea. It's very hard to get 2 ideas out of one related text. They can kiss my arse if they think they're taking marks off for that.

So essentially, i didn't do 2 for each idea.
hahaha. Hilarious.
They'll give you a mark for your prescribed + one related and then one for the prescribed + the other and whichever is higher will be your mark.

Exotic

HSC

So all year ive been preparing my Justice game essay for two chapters with 2 RT. For some stupid reason i never assumed they would ask us for only one. When i saw the paper i was devastated lol. Then, cut one related text, and used 3 chapters instead of two and tried to relate the third chapter to the text. Do you guys think that it wouldve been better to do only 2 chapters with 1 related or 3 chapters with 1 related text?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

he can still get 20 if there was enough substance and quality to the essay

granted he did do 2 related texts, he will be marked on the first related and not the "better" related text analysis

D94

HSC
N/A
It was a pretty generic question imo.
Yeah this. You could have practiced using the last 2 years of papers, and just bent it a little to suit which ever question was for your text, in my case, TJG.

D94

HSC
N/A

Probably has been said or implied above, but you gain marks in the HSC, not lose. So, the marker will just go through and mark him on merit, and will most likely see that there isn't enough detail on the related text and not award him a higher mark, in comparison to if he had only 1 detailed RT.

themanman

HSC
N/A

that's kinda not fair?????

it did say ONE related. you can't just do 2 ...
ive come to learn 3 things about you:

1. you are a terrible friend

2. you are unbelievably competitive

3. you are selfish

im glad i dont know u personally

yours

HSC

I was so relieved when it only asked for one. There's so much to say about TJG in 2 chapters! In practices I could never finish because I felt like I was analysing 5 separate texts. I wrote LOADS on the justice game and then one point with my RT that contrasted nicely.

D94

HSC
N/A

I was so relieved when it only asked for one. There's so much to say about TJG in 2 chapters! In practices I could never finish because I felt like I was analysing 5 separate texts. I wrote LOADS on the justice game and then one point with my RT that contrasted nicely.
Well, you don't have to use 2 for TJG (I do/did it). You can talk about only one, but it's generally not advised because it doesn't confirm GR's views as greatly. But yes, I agree that you could put in so much, a whole 2 essays, based on 2 or so chapters. It's conflicting perspective after conflicting perspective :)

michaeljennings

HSC

Yeah he shouldnt worry too much, I accidentally did this in my trials for AOS and still managed to get 13/15 which was above average for my grade so hopefully what does get marked for him is really good

Stephaniex

HSC

Aw I'm sure it will end up fine. My friend maybe not so much... they saw you didn't have to use the stimulus for creative writing so just put their prepared story in. It wasn't till afterwards they read the q properly and realised it had to be about place. :p

jamesfirst

HSC

3. you are selfish

How am I competitive when I want him to do well so that he can boost my mark up ?

I'm only clarifying this matter not because I want him to fail but to know the truth.

wtf?

Last edited:

forthehsc

HSC

3. you are selfish

im not supporting either of you, but isnt everyone meant to be competitive in hsc, it pretty much determines which uni and course you'll be be doing next year. competitiveness is natural?...

Lumix

HSC

3. you are selfish

I also know someone like that and theres one other thing that person and Jamesfirst have in common.

jamesfirst

HSC

im not supporting either of you, but isnt everyone meant to be competitive in hsc, it pretty much determines which uni and course you'll be be doing next year. competitiveness is natural?...
I am not competitive because I don't care if he beats me. In fact, if he does he'll scale me up. So why should I be??

Somebody doesn't know how the HSC works.

jamesfirst

HSC

what's that ? haha

engie_benji

HSC
i talked about this uniqueness of the hughes' rhetoric and use of autobiographical hindsight throughout his poetry

forthehsc

HSC

I am not competitive because I don't care if he beats me. In fact, if he does he'll scale me up. So why should I be??

Somebody doesn't know how the HSC works.
..i know how the hsc works

mirakon

nigga
HSC

He won't be marked down for using two, the marker will just ignore one when marking it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)