Module C - Telling The Truth (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i'm not sure if i properly wrote like an article :(

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
once again a very good question, and the quote/headline thing was very general which was great!
however i didnt like how it was an article, mine was just my essay, it doesnt sound like an article at all excpet for the beginning and the end

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by bjMaxx
i only just squeezed my last piece of related material in during the last five minutes. phew.
this exam really needs to be 2.5 hours!
Originally posted by Loz#1
I had to rush this one, I still had my prescribed text & one related material to talk about in 10 mins, but I ended up with about 9 pages, so I was happy.
i fully agree lol... when the examiner said that there were only 10mins left, i'd only written about one frontline episode and one related text O___o;; so i had to fully shorten my second episode & related text and rushed the conclusion :p

they REALLY need to give us more time....

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yep once again a very broad question, no suprises. I spose we are really lucky with the questions this year.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i hav to say this question was pretty damn good... i got in 2 episodes in detail, and 3 related material in detail..only hav 30mins to write it in but i think i went well..
probably the worst out of my three but i think i went well
good luck everyone

s2ophie

HSC
I second that Ms 12. It was a really nice question that if you were prepared for you should be fine!

emily

mmm, only prob is, they were all nice questions which means its going to be really hard to do well...argh, off i go to worry...

mle

Yeah, I'm so glad this wasn't an essay, because this was the one module I hadn't practised in essay form. I didnt have time to do all my episodes and orms... but i think i did enough. fingers crosseD!

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Twas a good question, but since I only had 35 min I had to compromise HEAPS on talking about Frontline eppies to get to my supp texts. Then it all fell apart horribly at the end with an incoherent conclusion. "Be Alert- Not Inert!!" What was I thinking?!?!?! :confused:

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
yeah i think it was gud.....infact all 3 modules were good....hopefully....the markers r gud too....

Under-stated

Director General
HSC
i only wrote 4 pages, and didnt finish writing abt the last supp text, what do you think ill get?
Oh i fit abt 7 words perline, and all i wrote for FL was quaility!

kouri

well w t f
HSC
okay...so the question was easy.
and so many did great..

what happens next? OO

slyball

is the article supposed to be somewhat opinionated? i have no idea.. now that i think about it i think i wrote it like a feature article. did it state specifically what type of article? :(

kouri

well w t f
HSC
an article to educate the hsc students

well. its over. yes.

Dyl Pickle!

hmm, one of the better questions definately.

Truth was pretty simple!!!!!!!

Did anyone's mind wander during it, i kept thinking about what i was gonna have for lunch and how good its (HSC) gonna be now english is out of the way. Its so my least favourite! Bring on maths anyday over english!

Good luck everyone, don't stress too much!

P.S. Try frozen pees, i have discovered they make an ideal study snack!

Leanne

HSC
well i'm happy...it was quite rushed towards the end but i got one and a half booklets filled......pretty sure that i answered the question..i hope i did....

Hawkeye

Quality Frontline. It is soooo good.

I used quality related text as well. Wag the Dog and the Article "The Real Jessica Lynch." That story is the biggest fraud since the moon landing!!!!

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
heh no one does justice game... might get higher marks cuz teacher's get a break from reading the same thing over and over again :D

Stuwy85

my mind was wondering heaps, which made it hard to focus on this section. I discussed 3 episodes and 2 related texts, but it was lopsided, from 8 pages 6 were frontline only 2 were related material, will i lose marks for this? the other thing i was worried about was that my article focused on the"journalistic ethics" of the frontline team rather than purely truth, i tied everything back to truth but should i not have mentioned things like ratings at all costs and invasion of privacy??? help guys i'm majorly stressing here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)