Module B - King Lear (1 Viewer)

pseudo

yeah i liked the lear question as it left it open for you to interpret how to answer it

veg

am i the only one who thought the question was gay?! i didn't talk about form or language

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
no, ure ot the only one...........i thought it was a fair q. but i didnt do well ......even tho if i memorised my work i would have gone better.......but i didnt so i stuffed the bum up.

Deven-7

i say use mathematical induction:
1. assume this context applies
2. then these set of values apply
3. which further imply..
4. it follows that .. is true.

nah just kiddn. if u get overconfident ur gonna stuff ur karma up.

I loved the Question it was the first section I did...and I kept on thinking of really good points to make along the way I was so stoke cos I was worried before hand

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
With language and form I basically said how the language today is different to Shakespeare's and current society's interpretations will differ as we don't understand jokes and ideologies of the time but the themes remain the same. The language allows for the different interpretations because it is non-specific.

That's not what I wrote exactly but something along those lines. What is form??

And also everyone argued "against" right?

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Btw, I used the Jungian, Jacobean, 2001 Australian drama society (or whatever theyre called) mixed with 1000 Acres, Nahum Tate (although I forgot his name in the essay :'( ), Peter Brooks and last of all Brian Blessed.

I also made quick mention of the folio and quarto re-interpretations.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i used 3 productions, related context and form, reception and spoke of different readings and their value to different audiences.
hardly used any quotes but i found this question didn't really need quotes as back up unless you were proving a specific point within ur text, and i only did that bout 4 time and so i only had 4 quotes throughout my two booklets
i very birefly talked about language which i can already see will be my downfall
oh well
tis all over
good luck

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i dont know if this has been asked on this thread yet

what's the difference between an argument and an essay?

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
well an essay is basically an argument in some ways. in both ur trying to maintain ur stance and put forward ur thesis/viewpoint. mine was jus basically an essay with some strong emotive words such as: 'clearly', 'brilliantly', 'definately', etc to make it sound like an argument. i hope thats enough...

And did any of u guys talk about textual integrity? i jus included a bit on it in my conclusion.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
:confused: i hope i did alright in this. 5 pages.
if only i had a time machine i could go back and destroy shakespeare.

Originally posted by Krangelus
:confused: i hope i did alright in this. 5 pages.
if only i had a time machine i could go back and destroy shakespeare.
Please No...I'd rather study shakespeare and even if u destroyed him....we would have to study someone else's work anyway

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
This question was actually very difficult in that it was extremely broad and it didn't really give an idea of what you were meant to write. I think many ppl will get a rude shock....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)