Module B - Close Study of Text (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
On the basis of the destinctive features of your prescribed text, argue for its inclusion in the 'Top [Prose Fiction | Drama | Poetry| Nonfiction | Films | Multimedia]' list.

Last edited:

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
A-ha, i liked very much!!

straight forward argument for the inclusion of the text in a top list...

i did robery cormier and thought the question was good, and my responce also good. lots of techniques tied with themes and why they should include the novel!!

YAY

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
think i might have just got to my 7th page.. although i do claim my hand writing to be small and tight. hehe

felt like i wrote more though. nic av jam... thats worth a rep!

Scanorama

HSC
Gotta love this question, i wrote 6 pages and I think i've nailed it. Thank god english is over, no more bullshit :D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
... Thank god english is over, so more bullshit ...
well said... its such superficial shit at times. just re-write what the techer says everylesson. i spose thats what all the subjects are

Shimtek

HSC
disco_dave said:
A-ha, i liked very much!!

straight forward argument for the inclusion of the text in a top list...

i did robery cormier and thought the question was good, and my responce also good. lots of techniques tied with themes and why they should include the novel!!

YAY
same here
took a few minutes of thinking to come ot an agreement with myself on what structure to use

ended up starting an argument and kinda trailing off to the techniques and tieing them into themes etc.

did 4 1/2 pages in tight writing
this wasnt my best part because i hadnt really picked up my pace yet but i still got all the more important stuff in.. just ran out of time for my redemption paragraph

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
does an argument look much different to an essay??

i sorta wrote an essay whilst poping in why the text should be included in the list. it looked right. but is there a special layout/format??

euphoric

HSC
disco_dave said:
does an argument look much different to an essay??

i sorta wrote an essay whilst poping in why the text should be included in the list. it looked right. but is there a special layout/format??
i wrote in the same format...
hopefully its no different to an arguement!!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Yeah I did Shoe-horn aswell, very typical question, I think i've done like 3 practice essays with a very similar question lol.. I wrote 7 pages I think.

And disco_dave, an argument is the same as an essay.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeah me too.. my teacher hasnt ever mention it in class. and she covers everything!!!

oh well im off to get some "grub" (We all fall done people should get it ;) )... very hungary after a hard mornings work and this site is becoming laggy.

hooroo :)

legallytaouk

i was staring at this question for the hole 5 mins ov reading time plus 10 mins into the exam.... u no the cleched saying"in one ear out the next"?.. well it didn even make my ear... or wateva... STOOOOPID QUESTION i had no idea wat it ment so i rote about techniques... didn ryt bout issues... fuk i think im gun fail this essay... i did it last... my time management suxed so i only had 10 mins 2 do this essay... 5 pages in 10 mins? I DESERVE A REWARD!... subway.. or mabey maccas... mmmm

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I hate anything to do with this module, but at least I did 5 pages on it... bleurgh! Die Shoe-Horn Sonata!!!!! DIE!!!

But I think I did okay despite I hardly studied this at all....

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Wilfred was o.k...I hope they didnt expect anything out of the ordinary though in the 'argument'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)