Module A - Transformations (1 Viewer)

Flick

I think I could've done a lot better on this, but don't think I went too bad as I mismanaged time and spent like an hour and a half on King Lear, so I only had 'bout 25 mins for Chaucer/Raimi...

Just out of curiousity, did ANYONE else do Chaucer's Pardoner's Tale and A Simple Plan? Or were my teachers exercising their individuality? =)

Rahul

Dead Member
very general question.
regurgitated me essay:p
or whatever i could remember:(

i have the best damn prepared essay!!
it was the best ever :D

i'll post it up when i can, it was so good:p:D

couldnt get it all down but...

Mr Otto

i thought it was the hardest on the paper, how do you say your understanding has been reshaped and developed. thats a lot to ask

plus i did telling the truth and jane eyre before that so by the time i got to ths one, i had a cronic headache and my hand was shaking from all the writing. lol

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by Flick
I think I could've done a lot better on this, but don't think I went too bad as I mismanaged time and spent like an hour and a half on King Lear, so I only had 'bout 25 mins for Chaucer/Raimi...

Just out of curiousity, did ANYONE else do Chaucer's Pardoner's Tale and A Simple Plan? Or were my teachers exercising their individuality? =)
yeah i do pardoners vs simpleplan
this was my best paper got 2 booklets out of it..
i had so much to write and got all of it out
i thought it was an excellent paper
timed myself well and finished within like 40mins

Kiya

Man I really hated this part of the exam, i seriousl just rambled stuff off!!! I know i wont get too good.....never have with hamlet and R+G

Did anyone else write at all in first person?

The fucking question got me confuddles!

I know that myself and a few of my friends did intro and conclusion in first person. I think that was wrong :/

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Ahhh...I was thinking about that! Like it kept on saying YOU and stuff...but I always try to do my essays in third person and implicitly show my understanding...well that's what I hope! BUt I'm sure it's OK to talk in 1st

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I avoid writing in first person, just in case that's not what they wanted.

cakes

hi
HSC
I wrote in first person!! were we not meant to? =\ cause it said 'how it developed/reshaped YOUR understanding' ... oops

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah I know, but I wasn't sure. So I didn't really write in first just in case.

hotpotflo

Originally posted by Mr Otto
i thought it was the hardest on the paper, how do you say your understanding has been reshaped and developed. thats a lot to ask
HEAR HEAR!!!

the 'reshaped' bit really threw me. developed - yep, fine. but 'reshaped' - you have to explain how your first viewing/ reading was CHANGED by viewing/ reading the other text. that's pretty complicated.

i think some people might have misinterpreted the question.

cakes

hi
HSC
haha yeah i pretty much just ignored the "reshaped" bit...:p

rolz

I hated it because transformation module is so stupid especially for Hamlet and RAGAD because it is more of a interwined text than a transformation and the question was really stupid it looked simple but then when u actually thought about it it got harder.
But who cares its over now cant wait until its all over

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
eh i didn't really take notice of the question that much. i figured when they said reshaped and developed, it's kinda just the transformation process kinda.
like for emma/clueless, they comment on what's important when u pick who you're going to marry/date. so our understanding of values has been reshaped. and then it develops when we question whether social barrier has been broken down in the 20th century if we're still picking partners based on external factors.

so basically like, if you talked about the transformation process, it should be fine right? :confused:

oh and i wrote an essay in 3rd person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)