Module A: Experience Through Language (1 Viewer)

kylz

HSC
i thought it was a pretty good question .. i think i went allright .. mm you never know though LOL

johnny_87

HSC
Yeah they can really screw you around with vague instructions.

Kd14

HSC
Staright forward question.

No Hassles. Just Hoff.. o_O

Kean

HSC
It was a good question. I didnt study much for it but all the info came back into my head (thankyou God!) luckily. I only wrote 5 pages but as long as I improved from the Trial I will be happy with myself.

freaked

HSC
Image was pretty straight forward. I think I veered off track a little.
But oh well

**BORED**

out calls only
HSC
I did'nt explain "my understanding" so that i could avoid using 1st person in my essay. Instead i wrote "ones understanding", is that still answering the question??

HSC
I did use first person because it said 'your understanding', but I didn't really go indepth about of my understanding of 'other people' but more so 'and their world' the only time my understandign over other people was establishment of Truman/Christof (ie. low angle shot of christof, warm light on truman contrast etc...)

Snow_dog

HSC
glad this one is over i think i did alright.. wont go gettign 19/20 liek soem of yas think u will but ill settel for a pass liek always!
i was ranked like 13th outta my year and i was averaging 60%'s so :S ur teachers must mark nicer than mine for sure
but then we are all gettign marked by bos ppl for this so lets see what the results are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)