Module A - Elective 3: Image (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It sounded a little awkward saying things like "The place of seahaven" rather than world, but was hokay.

Gemstone

Well I think I did okay in this. I didn't really like the question as I'd never really thought of image in that light. I generally looked at it in regards to creation and manipulation. Anyway once I thought about it a bit more I worked out how to do it. It was a lot of content though if you wanted to cover people, places and ideas in both texts and show how they are created. I only used one related text.

Gemma

hipnotize

Yeppo i did Raymond Briggs - When the wind blows.
It was Easy... had so much to write about... but timed myself to only 40min. :(
I put two related materials a comic and a photograph...
I finished the booklet... so it was good if i had more time i rkn. i coulda of wrote foreva. lol

B_e_a_u

how easy did it want to be i was expecting it to be harder.............i wrote like 1 and a half booklets and i know i aced it

dont_b_simple

how can some people be so sure theyve done great on an exam...usually when u think uve aced an exam u usually end up doing alot worse then u thought

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
this question was quite straightforward and i'm so glad that it was an essay otherwise i would have died! anyway i wrote 8 pages and used only 1 related text cuz i thought i would be able to talk about my core text in mroe depth

basketball

HSC
N/A
wohooo

the english test was so easy........... not really i thought it was average. compared to the other past papers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)