Modern History Exam Thoughts (merged) (1 Viewer)

C

Crazy Pomo

c_james said:
Ohhh...Maybe there's a little something going on between these esteemed historians?
Hah yeah we thought that. I swear Kershaw is knobbing her or something. Or held her at knife point while she wrote the book, making sure he got ample inclusion.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Hah yeah we thought that. I swear Kershaw is knobbing her or something. Or held her at knife point while she wrote the book, making sure he got ample inclusion.
The evidence is mounting... I'm sorry, but I can't let that pun go un-noticed, it's just too good. The photo says it all:

C

Crazy Pomo

Scandal

fleepbasding said:
The evidence is mounting... I'm sorry, but I can't let that pun go un-noticed, it's just too good. The photo says it all:
Haha. Fleep you joker you!
Imagine if you didn't know that that was Kershaw! The photo would be so macabre and unsettling.
Given that we do know that it is indeed Mr Ian Kershaw, there are several give - away clues to suggest a scandalous affair with Anne McCallum. None of which I will point out due to lack of interest.

TomD_425

The Don
HSC
lol i thought over all i didnt like the test much i dunno how i went i thought WW1 was the best section an thought that both questions for germany were pretty shit same as for the cold war section. but thats my opinion lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)