Mod C Assessment (1 Viewer)

Yusra366

HSC
hey guys, I just need help with this discursive question:
“We must re-engineer the social apparatus to change attitudes and perceptions.” Discuss
I have covered the social side but now I need to talk about how individuals should re-engineer themselves to change their attitudes and perceptions on certain events, instead of social apparatus having to be re-engineered. But the thing is, I am struggling in not knowing what to talk about for the individual, like why they need to change and not society etc

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I need to talk about how individuals should re-engineer themselves to change their attitudes and perceptions on certain events
Change begins from within an individual. In order to change their attitudes and perceptions on certain events, it is important that individuals have the full mental capacity to make informed decisions, which will in turn allow them to change their attitudes and perceptions on certain events.

When the individual is able to make an informed decision to determine their particular views/attitudes/perceptions of a certain event, the individual needs to ensure that there is a lack of external influence exerted on them by any other party as there is a high chance that such unwanted influence can alter the re-engineering process, leading to repercussions on the authenticity/genuineness of their attitudes and perceptions. Instead, individuals should examine presented facts themselves, without any external interference, ultimately allowing this re-engineering process to take place.

You can also talk about conflicts on the individual level and conflicts on a group/societal level and how the aggravation of the former can lead to the occurrence of the latter.

This is a pretty complicated question for English Standard in my opinion.

I hope this helps! 😄

Yusra366

HSC
Change begins from within an individual. In order to change their attitudes and perceptions on certain events, it is important that individuals have the full mental capacity to make informed decisions, which will in turn allow them to change their attitudes and perceptions on certain events.

When the individual is able to make an informed decision to determine their particular views/attitudes/perceptions of a certain event, the individual needs to ensure that there is a lack of external influence exerted on them by any other party as there is a high chance that such unwanted influence can alter the re-engineering process, leading to repercussions on the authenticity/genuineness of their attitudes and perceptions. Instead, individuals should examine presented facts themselves, without any external interference, ultimately allowing this re-engineering process to take place.

You can also talk about conflicts on the individual level and conflicts on a group/societal level and how the aggravation of the former can lead to the occurrence of the latter.

This is a pretty complicated question for English Standard in my opinion.

I hope this helps! 😄
Oh wow this is of great help thanks a lot. Hahah and yes i agree it is a pretty weird question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)