MOD B --> SPEECHES What did you talk about (1 Viewer)

manscux

HSC
Hi guys for mod b, question about "An inherent tension between the actual and the possible is revealed through the development of ideas "

This is how i think i answered the question using atwood and bandler

1st argument
--> Atwood: talked about how she presents the actual (which i defined to mean contextual perceptions) perceptions of women being that of repression towards the polarised "very very good" and "horrid" portrayal
--> bandler: talked about how she presents the actual through anecdotal allusions to jennie jess and how he saw "his house and his church on fire" representing the atrocirities that have contextually existed in the treatment of aboriginals

2nd argument:
Atwood--> upon revealing the actual she motivates her audience towards the possible through her emotive diction in "females can act as keys to doors that need to be opened".. her idea of the need to present the subterranean depths of female identity.
bandler --> Having revealed the past injustices she also reveals what is possible through her emotive diction in "we can not only move governments but we can move mountains" thus inspiring her audience towards deconstructing the cultural divide that has existed.

how is this format and how did other people approach this question

Thank you

RishBonjour

HSC
I did sadat lol. Was going to do kyi and changed after writing 4 lines on her.
Sadat's vision of a better world sort of suited to the question.

manscux

HSC
manpreet u weirdo how do u remember what u wrote
Fcuk mate.... who is this

mate i could re-write my entire essay if you wanted (its in my head... trying to erase with some nice maths)

:)

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Hi guys for mod b, question about "An inherent tension between the actual and the possible is revealed through the development of ideas "

This is how i think i answered the question using atwood and bandler

1st argument
--> Atwood: talked about how she presents the actual (which i defined to mean contextual perceptions) perceptions of women being that of repression towards the polarised "very very good" and "horrid" portrayal
--> bandler: talked about how she presents the actual through anecdotal allusions to jennie jess and how he saw "his house and his church on fire" representing the atrocirities that have contextually existed in the treatment of aboriginals

2nd argument:
Atwood--> upon revealing the actual she motivates her audience towards the possible through her emotive diction in "females can act as keys to doors that need to be opened".. her idea of the need to present the subterranean depths of female identity.
bandler --> Having revealed the past injustices she also reveals what is possible through her emotive diction in "we can not only move governments but we can move mountains" thus inspiring her audience towards deconstructing the cultural divide that has existed.

how is this format and how did other people approach this question

Thank you
m8 your structure is all wrong.. gl getting 99.7

gazza888

HSC
N/A
Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnpppppppprrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
daler mendhi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)