Middle Section questions (1 Viewer)

tjs2602

HSC
I had heaps of time at the end to write down the jist of the middle section, since i wasnt allowed out 15 mins before the end.

16. Define Pathogen (1) Distinguish the features of Bacteria and Viruses (2) 3 marks
17. What is the Nervous System's role in Homeostasis 3 marks
18. Polypeptide production (Name steps and explain what happens in a table) 4 marks
19. Name an Infectious disease and give cause, symptoms, treatment and prevention methods 4 marks
20. Explain differences in urine concentration of land mammals, salt water fish, fresh water fish 3 marks
21. i) Why must CO2 be removed from blood (1) ii) Two ways it is carried in blood (2) iii) Describe method of showing effects of CO2 to pH, highlight variables and reliability (5) 8 marks
22. How was the cow clip effective in dealing with disease? 4 marks
23. Meiosis: how are daughter cells different to parent cells (1), what was the first process (1) and where does crossing over occur and how does it effect inherited genes (3) 5 marks
24. Draw the pedigree tree of family (4) Justify the chances of the kid being colourblind (2) 6 marks
25. Stupid locust crap: Estimate how widespread (1) What info can be drawn from article and how can this be used to control locusts (2) Assess impact on society and environment of using pesticides and fungi to control locusts (5) 8 marks
26. Plant A and B graph, which line was salt crystals and which was waxy cuticles, justify 4 marks
27. Impact of mutations for the flu virus and human health 8 marks
Total 60 marks
All the marks for questions as a whole are right, i dunno bout part i, ii 's and all that.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow i really appreciate your effort... i just got back home and my parents asked me how i did in my exams and i was like... well i got to keep some parts of the exams, dont know what the fuck was in the middle section for biology.

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)