Metabolism (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
How do u increase ur metabolism the 'natural' way? I mean increasing ur metabolism wifout using tablets n all that sort of stuff?

*Baby-K*

HSC
Eating small portions of food throughout the day.
I heard that chilli or spicy food can speed up your metabolism too

Carl Unger

HSC
Yes. Drink plenty of water especially before a meal, you will end up eating less.

kay90

HSC
my metabolism is so fast that:

-warning, may be too graphic-

i pretty much shit everything out after an hour or two i eat.
especially when it comes to fast food.
oh boy.
im 18 and im pretty petite, my weight varies from 38 kilos to 43.
and my doctor says I'm perfectly healthy :)

m00

HSC
strength training; more muscle, faster metabolism. your muscles will demand more energy

TBK11

HSC
some people can some cant truth,
but that being said you can still have a quick metabo eat 500 less calories on what your currently intaking and then perform HITT Training and then u will see a diffrence in about 2-3 weeks [=

08er

HSC
exercise

there are also some pills made of natural ingredients if you're interested

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
iodine in iodised salt :p
...thyroids of cows and other mammals does it...

otherwise.. exercise regularly..
coffee. chillis and a couple of other stuff.. crystal meth.. smoking... these arent recommended at all..

oh and dun stress.. stress makes you get chubby..

source: medical physiology 11th, harrisons

Smartiepants96

HSC
Metabolism is the process of getting rid of fat and sugars, if you want to get a better lifestyle start to do physical activity this burns carbs and slowly building up lean muscle. Being physically active and healthy doesn’t always mean going to the gym and lifting weights and going on extreme diets, having a clean and balanced lifestyle should be doine by leisure activities such as taking the bike to the store rather then driving. Being physically active will help you break down any bad fats in your body and help you improve your metabolism and by improving your self image. Planning to workout can also benefit your plan to get healthy as it starts to improve your time management skills and motivates you and makes you make room for possible going for a swim or bike ride.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
Metabolism is the process of getting rid of fat and sugars, if you want to get a better lifestyle start to do physical activity this burns carbs and slowly building up lean muscle. Being physically active and healthy doesn’t always mean going to the gym and lifting weights and going on extreme diets, having a clean and balanced lifestyle should be doine by leisure activities such as taking the bike to the store rather then driving. Being physically active will help you break down any bad fats in your body and help you improve your metabolism and by improving your self image. Planning to workout can also benefit your plan to get healthy as it starts to improve your time management skills and motivates you and makes you make room for possible going for a swim or bike ride.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)