Memorizing paragraphs (1 Viewer)

Ballinnn

HSC
Hi, I was just wondering , would it be alright to only memorize three paragraphs and leaving birth and surrogacy out? Do you think it could backfire back onto me?

enoilgam

HSC
I wouldnt memorise paragraphs at all - I would just aim to have a strong enough knowledge of each issue so that you can quickly come up with a paragraph to fit the question.

captainpigs

Tutor and Note Seller
HSC
Uni Grad
Last year there was a whole question on birth and surrogacy-- you never know what they are going to do so it's not good to leave one whole issue out just in case you can't answer the other question they give you.

ZackXXT

HSC
I personally, research and write an essay on each issue + the effectiveness of the law in providing justice for parties involved in relationship breakdowns, through that process I grasp an understanding of the issues and form my own judgments.

Then, I rote learn all of the essay(s) to further my 'understanding' and ability to use my essay(s) in the given context.

In my essays I incorporate elements of the themes *as one should?* and at the end.... I practice on random past-hsc questions to ensure that I have the ability to answer the question directly.... at a high level.

(Use the Syllabus)

My 2 cents, works for me though I'm use to learning this way, if your not.. don't because it takes time to develop the brain in that way.. (trials in 27 days)

P.S. You'll find that the essay you first wrote... the arguments and content will change once you've actually handwritten it without any assisted reference. It'll thin out and become more cohesive.

One Catch: Takes a lot of time, but if you do it once for any Option, the information will stick with you for a while,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)