Maxwell's Legal Studies and Business Studies Raw Marks (1 Viewer)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Hey guys,

I finally decided to get my marks (they're so expensive omfg) and here they are:

Legal Studies:

Multiple Choice: 19/20
Short Answer: 14/15
Crime: 13.5/15
Family (25a): 22.5/25
Consumers (27b: 23.5/25
Overall: 92/100, which aligned to an exam mark of 96.

Business Studies:

Multiple Choice: 19/20
Short Answers: 37/40 (got 3/4 for that union question AHAHHA was expecting 0/4)
Business Report (S3): 17.5/20
Case Study (S4): 20/20 - funny coz I didn't have a case study - x0x0 to all those plebs that spent 5eva on them (I had the Qantas one but BSing works so much better)
Overall: 94/100, which aligned to an exam mark of 96.

Last edited:

suika

HSC
Case Study (S4): 20/20 - funny coz I didn't have a case study - x0x0 to all those plebs that spent 5eva on them (I had the Qantas one but BSing works so much better)
1+

I made about most of mine up anyways and managed to get a decent mark. Nice results btw :)

emiliaaa_25

HSC
Your results are so good, I'm currently studying both those subjects in my preliminary course of year 11 and I was just wondering what you thought of legal and business! I find myself stressing already over legal exams but i really enjoy business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Omg amayzang marks!!! So close to state ranking Business and Legal :D

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Your results are so good, I'm currently studying both those subjects in my preliminary course of year 11 and I was just wondering what you thought of legal and business! I find myself stressing already over legal exams but i really enjoy business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg thanks!

For Legal Studies make sure you have lots of cases, reports and media articles (as well as legislation and statistics) to back up everything you say - they are pretty much like your quotes for English. For Business Studies make notes as well and learn the actual syllabus dot points (sounds weird but it's very useful). Make sure you write reports and essays for both subjects regularly and you'll do awesomely! :) no need to stress

Omg amayzang marks!!! So close to state ranking Business and Legal :D
Thanks so much!!!! I didn't see this post until now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)