Maths & chem tutoring, 99+atar (1 Viewer)

ValentinesM

HSC
Hi,
My name is Wendy and I graduated from St George Girls High School in 2009. I am offering one-on-one and small group tuition to both Preliminary and HSC students.

What subjects?
· Mathematics
· Mathematics Extension 1
· Chemistry

Why choose me?
· All-Rounder in 2009 HSC
· ATAR of 99+
· Internally ranked 1st in both Maths Extension 1 and Chemistry
· Studying Mathematics as part of a combined degree at university
· Awarded certificates of High Distinction in the Mathematics Competition (for the Westpac Awards) on four occasions out of five years of participation
· Awarded certificates of High Distinction in the RACI National Chemistry Quiz in all three years of participation
· Offered the Faculty of Science Scholarships (UNSW)
· Shortlisted for the Malcolm Chaikin Scholarship (UNSW)
· Shortlisted for the UNSW Co-op (Actuarial Studies)
· And of course, EXPERIENCE à I volunteered as a Homework Helper at Kogarah Library for a year in Year 12 + provided regular help to peers in Maths and Chemistry

It is my goal to not only help you with the theory work to make your HSC year easier and more enjoyable , but to also pass on my experiences and study habits from which you would no doubt be able to benefit from in the future.

I prefer public libraries and the locations are negotiable as I’m willing to do a bit a travelling. Also negotiable are prices and tutoring times (I’m available on both weekdays and weekends).

If you’re interested or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to PM me.

Best of luck with your studies!
As of 21 March, only ONE tutoring position remains. So be QUICK

Last edited:

user9314

HSC
N/A
Hi,
My name is Wendy and I graduated from St George Girls High School in 2009. I am offering one-on-one and small group tuition to both Preliminary and HSC students.

What subjects?

· Mathematics
· Mathematics Extension 1
· Chemistry

Why choose me?
· All-Rounder in 2009 HSC
· ATAR of 99+
· Internally ranked 1st in both Maths Extension 1 and Chemistry
· Studying Mathematics as part of a combined degree at university
· Awarded certificates of High Distinction in the Mathematics Competition (for the Westpac Awards) on four occasions out of five years of participation
· Awarded certificates of High Distinction in the RACI National Chemistry Quiz in all three years of participation
· Offered the Faculty of Science Scholarships (UNSW)
· Shortlisted for the Malcolm Chaikin Scholarship (UNSW)
· Shortlisted for the UNSW Co-op (Actuarial Studies)
· And of course, EXPERIENCE à I volunteered as a Homework Helper at Kogarah Library for a year in Year 12 + provided regular help to peers in Maths and Chemistry

It is my goal to not only help you with the theory work to make your HSC year easier and more enjoyable , but to also pass on my experiences and study habits from which you would no doubt be able to benefit from in the future.

I prefer public libraries and the locations are negotiable as I’m willing to do a bit a travelling. Also negotiable are prices and tutoring times (I’m available on both weekdays and weekends).

If you’re interested or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to PM me.

Best of luck with your studies!

As of 21 March, only ONE tutoring position remains. So be QUICK
hey, have you studied god of small things, how much for help with that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)