Macquarie early entry leaders +achievers (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
Yo

I've just applied for the macquarie leaders and achievers

How easy is it to get in? Cus all my courses in my preferences need a rank of 80

Also, my year 11 grades had 3 Bs, 2 As and 1 C

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
As far as I know, Macquarie University tends to be rather generous with respect to its Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme. Given your year 11 grades, if the courses you have applied for need a selection rank of 80, I believe you are most likely on the right track in terms of meeting the academic requirements. The good thing is that no particular marks or subject bands are specified. Instead, you only need to ensure you have performed well academically in Year 11, which I believe you have considering your grades.

From this point onwards, the focus will shift to meeting leadership requirements.

I hope this helps! :D

DarkOperator618

HSC
As far as I know, Macquarie University tends to be rather generous with respect to its Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme. Given your year 11 grades, if the courses you have applied for need a selection rank of 80, I believe you are most likely on the right track in terms of meeting the academic requirements. The good thing is that no particular marks or subject bands are specified. Instead, you only need to ensure you have performed well academically in Year 11, which I believe you have considering your grades.

From this point onwards, the focus will shift to meeting leadership requirements.

I hope this helps! :D
Aight then

so that means they'll consider the leadership considering my grades?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Aight then

so that means they'll consider the leadership considering my grades?
Pretty much, based on the assumption that your year 11 grades meet MQ's academic requirements for this early entry scheme, they will then assess your leadership qualities based on relevant information that you provide against their criteria. Meeting the leadership requirement (in addition to the academic requirement) will result in meeting both requirements, meaning that if this is the case, you will most likely be made an offer for your desired course.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Pretty much, based on the assumption that your year 11 grades meet MQ's academic requirements for this early entry scheme, they will then assess your leadership qualities based on relevant information that you provide against their criteria. Meeting the leadership requirement (in addition to the academic requirement) will result in meeting both requirements, meaning that if this is the case, you will most likely be made an offer for your desired course.
aight then

is it true that most ppl get into Macquarie through early entry?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)