LOL @ Me. Predict my English mark! (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
lolcal said:
you're rank 1 at a selective, 94.
That's not too good at English*. LOL

ANYWAY GUYS, I think I'll send Emma by Jane Austen just to spite you all.

KIDDING - I'll probably include a signed autograph of me.

KIDDING KIDDING lol - I'll probably give you something real cool like Narnia...! Or To Kill a Mockingbird... I love that book. :)

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
and you actually like books, so that means you're going to get 94 at least.

burn it for me if i win.

Zephyrio

HSC
lolcal said:
and you actually like books, so that means you're going to get 94 at least.

burn it for me if i win.
HAHAHAHA, no, don't have it in my bones to burn a book.

How'd you go, Cal? Were you smirking at the girl who falsely accused you lol

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
you awful child!

yeah pretty good, lol the fuck up who accused me left early. useless shit, cheers for dragging us down! but yeah i should get around 50~ raw i think. i hope :(

tj08

HSC
Im gunna guess.... 93! If it hasnt been taken. Hmm so if it has... maybe 94. And if thats been taken.. then 93.5!

I was oging to guess lower because you sounded so down... but everybody has been saying how smart you are! So i've decided that you are actually smart and maybe are just being hard on yourself.

I screwed the exams for sure... but atm i dont care cos im just so happy that theyre over! whooo!

Zephyrio

HSC
tj08 said:
Im gunna guess.... 93! If it hasnt been taken. Hmm so if it has... maybe 94. And if thats been taken.. then 93.5!

I was oging to guess lower because you sounded so down... but everybody has been saying how smart you are! So i've decided that you are actually smart and maybe are just being hard on yourself.

I screwed the exams for sure... but atm i dont care cos im just so happy that theyre over! whooo!
Well, I didn't want to say that I attended a selective or anything because people would be all like "wth are you complaining abt go home u stupid wankA", but I'm not being dishonest when I say that I did supremely crap. lol :(

nottellingu

HSC
Mate i see that u wanna do Medicine/Arts(English or history) (UNSW)... howd u go in umat :p

Zephyrio

HSC
nottellingu said:
Mate i see that u wanna do Medicine/Arts(English or history) (UNSW)... howd u go in umat :p
Um, I did okay... 180ish? Nothing flash.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
Zephyrio said:
Um, I did okay... 180ish? Nothing flash.
ah so hard on yourself.
im sure you'll do good in all your other exams ok.
even though english is compulsory.
and you have to do well in that for a good av.
coz everyone in state is diong it
but otherwise...
:(

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
ugh, i hate that feeling where you just KNOW you did badly.
but your other subjects will pull you up and as others said, your other two units of english will probably be counted instead. just focus on your other exams now (get into the weimar! woooo)

JessJam

HSC
you're a dumb arse KoolTrainer! u can't get a decimal placing in your mark as they round it up/down if there is one after working it out....

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Depending on all the marks for your other subjects, the english advanced could be your 2 units that dont count. so i have no clue. nonetheless, to look at what everone else is saying, I would guess around 91-2?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
fuck, you'l be sending gifts to half a dozen people....:p

lets go with......95.

snowconesyum

HSC
Zephyrio said:
You're too kind to me.

Your EE2 work is outstanding! Were you going for the "let's make the reader feel really uncomfortable" thing like I was? (your concept challenges our perceptions of identity, right, if I remember correctly). I loved your voice too. I like the word 'exuent' too. Lol =P
haha thanks :) yep i think i was trying to be uncomfortably honest/weird when i was writing it.
haha the exeunt thinig oh my that was such a weird addition.. i was serioiusly crazy at that stage and had just decided that i wasn't allowed to go out until i'd written 200 more words, so that's what splurged out ;) btw did u see i added sneaky christian references in it? lol i was gonna do my whole story on ecclesiastes and then my teacher said they probs wouldn't like that!

did u feel ok with paper 1? cos it is worth about half..
and maybe this will make u feel better - that quote that we were supposed to use as a starting basis?? COMPLETELY DIDN'T TOUCH IT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)