lol i think i got state ranking for 2unit (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Asians are always right.
jamesfirst is an Asian.
Therefore jamesfirst is always right.

Therefore the statement is true for all comments/statements made that are greater than or equal to 1 character. Like my inductive reasoning?
what if an asian says he got state ranking and then another asian says they didn't get it?
who is right?

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Re: lol i thing i got state ranking for 2unit

A douchebag that we now feel obliged to rip apart if/when he doesn't get a state rank.
Yet must suck up to if he does ;D

4x Checking FTLOLZ

what if an asian says he got state ranking and then another asian says they didn't get it?
who is right?
Well, then you have to determine which one got tutored. If they both did, then look @ whether they QED their questions. If they BOTH did then boy, you're fucked. It a DAMN PARADOX!

Last edited:

13abie

HSC
I don't get what exactly you're triple checking. Solutions? How can you remember every line of working from the exam, how can you remember exactly what your answers were for every single mark? Pfft state ranking my ass

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
I don't get what exactly you're triple checking. Solutions? How can you remember every line of working from the exam, how can you remember exactly what your answers were for every single mark? Pfft state ranking my ass
Freakish memory, stuck-up, or troll.
That's my take on he who thinketh he hath attaineth every last mark in the examination of mathematicia.

kfnmpah

HSC
in my hsc (fuck long time ago) I wrote down all the questions on a piece of paper and went through them with my tutor.

Last edited:

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
That's sort of what i did, but without the writing stuff down bit.
I took the exam to my tutor, and he went through it, and did most of it in his head. Then again, i did most of it in my head as well. That may be my downfall this time.

jamesfirst

HSC
He's saying he triple checked his working during the exam.

But he's trolling LOL

jamesfirst

HSC
That's sort of what i did, but without the writing stuff down bit.
I took the exam to my tutor, and he went through it, and did most of it in his head. Then again, i did most of it in my head as well. That may be my downfall this time.
why would you take it to your tutor AFTER the exam ???

LOL

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
so guiz...
i quadruple checked my paper...
i don't think i got state ranking.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol how easy was the paper anyway? i have a student who told me the paper was so easy...

easier than 2008? then we might have like 10+ first in the state LOL

lucyc19

HSC
Checked against what?
I didn't think people could be so arrogant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)