Lockdown extension (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
The gov is going to announce their decision on whether lockdown will be extended beyond fri or not sometime today... it's likely tho that we will go online (hope not)

satvik_1008

HSC
Is school online for year 12s for the first week?
yes it is
but in Gladys' press conference the premier has outlined NSW Health and NESA/Dept of Education are working together to write guidelines so trials can go ahead, especially those like practical trials for some subjects

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
Man, idk if this was for everyone but in my school we had to show a workout routine for PDHPE every week last year, idk if we gonna do it this year, im lowkey hyped tho, still sad i still had to stay home.

Well good luck schmucks

idkkdi

HSC
Man, idk if this was for everyone but in my school we had to show a workout routine for PDHPE every week last year, idk if we gonna do it this year, im lowkey hyped tho, still sad i still had to stay home.

Well good luck schmucks
ndf

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
SMH is saying that the NSW government is considering making masks compulsory for high school students under a new, four-tier COVID-19 restriction strategy".

satvik_1008

HSC
SMH is saying that the NSW government is considering making masks compulsory for high school students under a new, four-tier COVID-19 restriction strategy".
yeah i heard about that

ugh i do not want to wear masks at school

yanujw

HSC
yes it is
but in Gladys' press conference the premier has outlined NSW Health and NESA/Dept of Education are working together to write guidelines so trials can go ahead, especially those like practical trials for some subjects
There are subjects with practical trials? As in science subjects where the trials involve a practical exam?

Hiheyhello

HSC

Time&moretime

HSC
Last year, some schools allowed only the year 11s & 12s to attend school. Transitioning to online learning was a challenge for both teachers and students; it was only given/offered to Year7 -10. When the Covid situation worsens, schools decided to move to online learning for everyone. There were some provisions for students whose parents are Frontline workers & they were given exemptions to attend school. Someone can correct me if I am mistaken here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)