Legal Predictions? (1 Viewer)

Longelbow89

HSC
I think for crime it will be either international law or young offenders
For my options (consumers, family) I'm hoping for marketing and advertising, and domestic violence
Your thoughts?

Nezuko----

HSC
I think investigation process for crime, but it will be out of field if they end up using international crime :eek:

Longelbow89

HSC
I think investigation process for crime, but it will be out of field if they end up using international crime :eek:
they haven't assessed international crime since 2015 i believe and don't remember when they last assessed young offenders. They are both easily assessable from the syllabus and they have done the investigation process in recent years but it's all a mystery :(

cyniczny

HSC
if it's international crime it's not looking too good for me lmao but young offenders is really doable imo, depends how nice they're feeling

cyniczny

HSC
lmaooooo yeah hag-seed didn't go so well for me either :,)) on another note i'm hoping one of the family questions is on something i can relate to courts bc they're easy to talk about (although i doubt it'll straight up say courts since they had one like that last year i believe)

Longelbow89

HSC
lmaooooo yeah hag-seed didn't go so well for me either :,)) on another note i'm hoping one of the family questions is on something i can relate to courts bc they're easy to talk about (although i doubt it'll straight up say courts since they had one like that last year i believe)
I wouldn't be able to come up with 3 body paragraphs about the courts lmaoooo i wouldn't know what to write about

cyniczny

HSC
I wouldn't be able to come up with 3 body paragraphs about the courts lmaoooo i wouldn't know what to write about
my issues would be family court + fcc merger, financial agreements (prenups) and equal shared time - i like those cause they're relatively straightforward compared to dv and other parts of relationship breakdowns imo

Longelbow89

HSC
my issues would be family court + fcc merger, financial agreements (prenups) and equal shared time - i like those cause they're relatively straightforward compared to dv and other parts of relationship breakdowns imo
true. Now that i think about it my examples of separation of children and property, as well as dv and divorce all have courts in them so i would just talk about them ig

benhuntlad

HSC
does anyone do shelter law, what do u reckon the questions will be for it

cyniczny

HSC
just had a thought regarding crime - one of my biggest fears before trials was that my school would ask a question specifically on juries lmao, do you think something like that is possible? they've asked about super specific issues before (like post-sentencing considerations and transnational crime) so idk if i'd discount it

sappho22

HSC
just had a thought regarding crime - one of my biggest fears before trials was that my school would ask a question specifically on juries lmao, do you think something like that is possible? they've asked about super specific issues before (like post-sentencing considerations and transnational crime) so idk if i'd discount it
i think juries is more specific than those but still like i guess its possible? i think i'd just go through my different caselaw and see if i can wrangle up what the jury did in those cases as well as my para on issues with the jury.

tbrooke18

HSC
as much as i don't want it to be international crime because i'm doing workd order and don't want to do anything remotely similar, it's the most appealing option from what you've listed above. i really want CIP or CTP because i've done the most practice essays on these topics (because T1 was to be chosen from these two crime topics) and i've got plenty of examples to include whereas i'm not really as confident in any of the other crime topics.

i guess we'll see in under 3 hours time so good luck everybody!

FesuY

HSC
I think i might have stuffed up my crime question. I didnt talk about young offenders, instead i talked about law reform regarding police powers and bail. Is that bad?

Nezuko----

HSC
I think i might have stuffed up my crime question. I didnt talk about young offenders, instead i talked about law reform regarding police powers and bail. Is that bad?
not necessarily as they said criminal law process, and didn’t say you had to write about it, it was more of a example of what you can write about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)