Latin Continuers (1 Viewer)

moldie

HSC
I thought it wasn't too bad. I finally knew all my texts. Unseens were reasonable I thought, had seen the first one before. I just hate grammar..

Jerruy

HSC
Is eram facillimus expertus umquam!!! EGO diligo Latin

chaowang77

HSC
I thought it was pretty reasonable, and the unseens weren't too bad, although I did get the meanings of a couple of the words wrong. But on the whole, definitely nothing really out there. Hugely grateful that they didn't put in that Virgil bit about the "deep within...earth gaping open...deep within...reveal infernal places...expose to view...pale kingdoms" as set text.

donmar

HSC
chaowang77 said:
I thought it was pretty reasonable, and the unseens weren't too bad, although I did get the meanings of a couple of the words wrong. But on the whole, definitely nothing really out there. Hugely grateful that they didn't put in that Virgil bit about the "deep within...earth gaping open...deep within...reveal infernal places...expose to view...pale kingdoms" as set text.
dont go there! easy paper in my own personal opinion. at least a strong band 3

donmar

HSC
chaowang77 said:
dont go there! easy paper in my own personal opinion. at least a strong band 3

himmy6996

HSC
raw marks? im hoping for about a 94... lost 2 in grammar... 2-3 in unseens, 1 in comment.

anyone els?

micase

HSC
yeah well i bombed out, mainly cos i didn't study at all for it, and himmy, you want to sound any more pretentious?

jonesy1810

HSC
i think it was probably one of the easiest exams i have done, much better than my trial...actually understood the unseens, and set text passages were good as well as the commentary. overall think i did pretty well.

stewmazza

HSC
haha props to whoever said that shit about the deep with ... pale kingdom shit. that crap was heaps hard haha
exam was ok.. hopefully pull out a mid 80s which will scale not all too badly. grammar was putrid though

machiavel

HSC
What were the unseens for this year? Ours (2006) were very simple, particularly the Virgil (although there was a nasty nom/abl choice in the last line). Last year's exam _really_ didn't prepare me for the leap to uni exams. If you thought grammar was bad now...

paswal

HSC
hannah_ryan said:
Thoughts?
hi dear
I am a new student of this class and i dont know exactlly what to do so and i dont know what to write if you know please helpe me:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)