Last Minute Advice. (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
Okay. I am officially starting HSC year tomorrow.
:tennisclap:

ANY LAST MINUTE ADVICE?!

amour

Female
HSC
Okay. I am officially starting HSC year tomorrow.
:tennisclap:

ANY LAST MINUTE ADVICE?!
make sure you aren't the pretentious classmate because no one will like you and thus not help you.
team work is the key to success - cliche.
cherish your year :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Stay ahead of your cohort - make brief notes (informative, but not 10 pages per dot point) way before the half yearlies, and add progressively add to them. Know your stuff before you get to class, ie. from the notes, and help each other - you'll really realise this just before the HSC.

thorax94

HSC
omg omg omg. It's 10. Should I sleep, eat or study? Getting my prelim marks back tomorrow too..

All I've done is read my supplementary texts, the first focus of eco+physics and some math revision. People are telling me they are already doing past papers wtf???

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
omg omg omg. It's 10. Should I sleep, eat or study? Getting my prelim marks back tomorrow too..

All I've done is read my supplementary texts, the first focus of eco+physics and some math revision. People are telling me they are already doing past papers wtf???
Relax and have fun. HSC English is 8 days away and I haven't done any study at all, and haven't read Frankenstein. It's not a big deal at all.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haven't done anything, just go back into the country and missed first day of Yr 12-how scandalous of me :p Will I ever catch up?

Also taking two half days off in the next two weeks for other engagements (Should have impeccable attendance after they are taken care of though :D)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol last minute isn't for a while...
Spare a thought for those poor HSC'ers.

tutorsaustblog

HSC
Study progresively throughout the year. Write your study notes every week and read a few weeks worth every week. Repitition and practice makes perfect.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)