Just Got Back!! God That Sucked (1 Viewer)

console

shellybelly087 said:
AAAHHHHHH!!!! i knew people would be like this. *sobs hysterically* why cant i do it? why cant i understand chemistry? i studied so hard. and none of it sank in.
i had a similar situation 2 wit de trial.....thats y i got a tutor 2 months b4....well u tried...so dw..

it wasnt dat bad....de last question of ammonia was pretty straighforward...as de vol decreases ammonia increases and the reactants decrease?..sumfink fink like dat ne way

MATT-EMATICS

tennis ace
HSC
Easiest test so far!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that that was too easy?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
u shouldnt have walked out...
lol i thought it was hard at first...but then i looked at my shipwrecks question and it was awesum! that got me started and then i kept on going :D

rissa_101

100percent said:
i think it was a beautiful exam. answered everything. i study some useless stuff though. but i'm content

man i dont even do chemistry and you piss me off! give the people who are obviously worried bout the exam a fair go and stop bragging bout how gr8 you are. when u get 100% and live up to ur name then u can brag! sorry just had to put my 2 cents worth in

HSC
MuffinMan said:
u shouldnt have walked out...
lol i thought it was hard at first...but then i looked at my shipwrecks question and it was awesum! that got me started and then i kept on going :D
same =) but there were quite a few calculations -.- I probably messed them up. and others which needed DETAIL.

Trying not to think about the exam since nothing can be done now. But oh... my UAI just did a massive dive. *watches it jump off a cliff

sigh.

HSC
rissa_b said:
man i dont even do chemistry and you piss me off! give the people who are obviously worried bout the exam a fair go and stop bragging bout how gr8 you are. when u get 100% and live up to ur name then u can brag! sorry just had to put my 2 cents worth in
oh and I'm going to give you a hug.

amen to that! And it's not just you 100percent, your fellow bragging buddies just love rubbing it in in threads that are OBVIOUSLY not meant for you to read.

psst, maybe they're exaggerating.

Moonlite

HSC
I don't think it was "the best best exam ever created". But it wen't better than I expected. Hoping for a Band 5.

And don't worry Shelly.... there's not much you can do about it now anyway.

kanD

HSC
Epitome of Lazy said:
I thought that was my easiest exam so far. should get a 75/100 (allowing 25 marks of silly mistakes/missing info)
A couple of the MC we're tricky but i got them down to 1/2 options out of 4.
Hey look on the bright side.. NO MORE CHEMISTRYY! :D

My God i love u, I WROTE THAT AS WELL ^^

Cloak

HSC
i actually finished in 1.5 hours without doin calculation questions coz they were screwed.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I really suck at chemistry, but the exam wasn't too bad! Some of the questions were in my trial, which was lucky-- eg. the environmental impacts of the solvay process (the last one in industrial chem) was the exact same question! Lucky. I'm hoping for a band 5... 75 if I'm unlucky... I don't want to bignote myself too much, because i always think I do good in chemistry, and rarely actually do.

rissa_101

SilveryNightsky said:
oh and I'm going to give you a hug.

amen to that! And it's not just you 100percent, your fellow bragging buddies just love rubbing it in in threads that are OBVIOUSLY not meant for you to read.

psst, maybe they're exaggerating.

haha well im glad silverynightsky that somebody agrees with me. and it isnt just this subject its all the subjects...there is always somebody who will reply to a a post by someone who is obviously upset bout the exam with a comment about how great THEY did. Geez.....but oh well if thats what they need i suppose... neway im just glad somebody else has noticed this lol!

HSC
rissa_b said:
haha well im glad silverynightsky that somebody agrees with me. and it isnt just this subject its all the subjects...there is always somebody who will reply to a a post by someone who is obviously upset bout the exam with a comment about how great THEY did. Geez.....but oh well if thats what they need i suppose... neway im just glad somebody else has noticed this lol!
no problem =) People do that to make themselves feel better. It's called insecurity.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't forget not everyone has the same standards which makes comparing on BoS even harder^^ As long as you gave it all you had... *thumbs up to you* =]

(btw I don't do chem.. only posting since I saw CC post ^^)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Aww, poor shelly.

That paper wasn't as terrible as it could have been, unlike the guy above me I thought those were the easiest multiple choice of any chem exam I've ever done (usually they're heaps tricky). I admit I'm not going to get many marks on a lot of the long answers though, eg.

"Assess... something... biopolymer"

I wrote, "Cellulose nitrate. Used for photographic film. Doesn't hurt the environment much."
that was four marks.

suhini

HSC
that was my last exam.

it was my gayest!

im never thinking of it again after this post.

funny im writing this like a week later but i decided not to think abt it till now, lol.

oh well, that exam is going to severely lower my uai! fun times for all.

now....where DID that bottle of vodka go!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)