just came home after doing modern (1 Viewer)

pianist

HSC
OMG@_@

how did you guys go?
anyone did Germany?
i mainly focused on social-related questions.
i wanted to write more but i was running out of time, my hand was aching and all my points were jumbled in the head!!!

i'm so happy that it's over though(probably till the result comes back)

abbott75

HSC
I thought it was great! I did Germany, but I wouldn't have a clue what I wrote, its all a blur now!

ashleypage

HSC
I did the foreign policy question, because just before the exam I like had an epiphany and was like 'it will be on foreign policy' and BAM it was.

The Conflict in Europe questions weren't very nice though =[

abbott75

HSC
I was 100% sure there would be an 'imapct of Tet' question in the Vietnam section... but to no avail...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
ashleypage said:
I did the foreign policy question, because just before the exam I like had an epiphany and was like 'it will be on foreign policy' and BAM it was.

The Conflict in Europe questions weren't very nice though =[
Yes Foreign Policy and the periods of relative peace for Weimar Germany was clearly predictable, thats the only two things that i studied for because i looked at all of the past questions over the last 20 years and they were never directly asked or inferred upon.

Last edited:

RyelleBlitz

HSC
Wooz said:
Yes Foreign Policy and the periods of relative peace for Weimar Germany was clearly predictable, thats the only two things that i studied for because i looked at all of the past questions over the last 20 years and they were never directly asked or inferred upon.
You could have told me that before the exam...

I liked the one about social and cultural change between 1923 to '39.

rooster89

loz
HSC
i did so shit. in germany i didnt speak about propaganda, youth, religion, sa, ss. nothing.... i really dont know what i spoke about. but i screwed up right royally. hopefully everything else went ok. such a waste, so angry

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
RyelleBlitz said:
You could have told me that before the exam...

I liked the one about social and cultural change between 1923 to '39.
Everyone was so happy at our school because out teacher made a list of all the past questions and she clearly told us Foreign policy hadn't been asked in ages.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
What were the WWI questions?

aneurysm

HSC
Kujah said:
What were the WWI questions?
The other question was on how useful Sources C and D would be for historians in relation to the changing attitudes of British and German soldiers during the war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)