Jfk (1 Viewer)

ebonypurcell

HSC
what did everyone write for this one?? which areas of debate did u do?
i focused on man and myth and public and private figure.

rocklobster

I did his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Bay of Pigs as well as the extent to which his drug use and sexual affairs affected his ability as president.

gosh

i analysed "Kennedy's relationship with Khrushchev" and "Kennedy and Cuba"

dannyr

HSC
N/A
I did public and private: his health and then his handling of Indochina pretty bad source I thought couldn't link it intelligently to Camelot historians and Revisionist and Dallek too, hated that question/quote so much.

jimjim

yeah, i did private vs. public and cmc with bay of pigs.. i got the gist of the question, it was just.. really pointless?! like, i dunno.. and i didnt know what to say what sources schlesinger used.. i just said he was a close friend to jfk and thats how he got his "information"!

no more hsc! :D

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I did man and myth and cuban missile crisis. I focused on the historians Sorenson and Tomas Reeves. bassically it was like "sorenson rely's almost entirely on his own limited knowlege, and Reeves uses wide range of sources including shit that has come to light since sorenson wrote." I invented most of the "sources" that each of the historians used. No kidding, I wasn't prepared for a sources/evidence question.

ebonypurcell

HSC
yeah. mine didnt really relate specifically to evidence. it was kinda retarded. but i craped on and i think i will at least pass. not do great. but im glad its ova!

7th Sign

HSC
dam i should have done this subject " handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis" their was a movie series on about this not long ago...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)