Japanese. (1 Viewer)

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hmm i thought it was ok... the section comprehension.. hmm " what implications do you think this has for japan's future.. well ....

what was a bit um

bad.

you?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Man I LOVED it

Sorry, I happen to like Japanese tests, I like writing and I like the absolute cliches
"Ben walks to dinner with the toilet slippers on." *barf*

Sorry, but that's been told to death.

I know everything BS about Japan's future, so I did that one well.

Frankly, I was surprised at how I went considering how much study I placed instead into English.

nakata

well, i thought the test was kinda stupid. The comprehensions was ok, but implications? hmm, managed to shove a bit of economics into it.

the reading responding and all those other ones were pretty much straight forward.

but given a second chance, i would have went way better.

gooo

So u guys just made up the implications or were we supposed to take 'summaries' from the passage ?!

and was it just me or was that listening very fast :confused:

|YaKuZa|EyEz On

Results

I do jap continuers, i know some1 also marks it he told me out of every 8 tapes for speaking, he has given at least 3 20/20's this will be tought.

The exam was really easy i thought and i think there's lost of humor in it. How much of a bum is that guy who sits around watching tv all day, and he's been out of uni for 3 years lol, jap society going down the drain...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Gee... 'the implications' actually draws on your ability to exaggerate and project into the future from what's happening now... so the answer is yes and no. Yes because we do have to make it up, no because we take the stuff from the passage.

The speaker were speaking a bit fast from the student's perspectives, but I manage to get the info down and had time to start the comprehension early.

That bum is stupid... he doesn't understand what community work is... unlike the second guy.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
*Sigh* I was finishing the 'Masahiro's father's reaction' question, and I was writing, "He fights/quarrels with " when the supervisor said, "Pens down," and _looked directly at me_. :D
I whimpered, dropped the pen, and looked down at my unfinished sentence (it's missing the "Masahiro" at the end).

I looked over at Tom 10 seconds afterward, and he was still writing. Gyet. :mad:

Jerry Springer

Hello fellas!
Yes the listening thing at first was good because there were only 7 items instead of the usual 9 or so, i I let out a 'yes!' under my breath...but i think that the catch was the comprehensions were longer than usual and you really did have to read every detail...i spent too long on the short answers, got myself into a muddle. my last sentence on that essay 'life in japan for six months' or what ever was like 'there are many various slippers in japan, for the toilet, and house. you should come to japan. thankyou' WOW what an ending hey
did anyone get that listening question 'what do the two speakers have in common?> somehing about apartment, music?

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
jerry!! the thing they had in common was that there were young people living in japan - it was kind of a trick question.
the type you think is harder than it is.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
oh jerry!
sorry i thought you were talking about the comprehension!! not the listening

Jerry Springer

i think i wrote in that listening that the guy's mum and the chick lived in the same apartment....geez, I think it's hilarious - HI - LARY - ASS how the conversations are structured. I always imagine them speaking like that in english, eg
Melissa: Paul! Today i went to the beach!
Paul: Really! Wow!!!!
Melissa: yeah, I know! What did You do today, Paul?!
Paul: Well, in the morning I went shopping and then i played basketball after eating a hamburger in front of the Chinese restaurant at 3pm
Melissa: Cool! i'm jealous
Paul: but melissa, let's go shopping tomorrow!
Melissa: sure! let's go!

does anyone else know what i mean..............

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Yes. They can't help but be so... there is no english word to describe how these conversaitions are. :D
"Wow!! Really!!"
"Oh let's go!!"
"Cool!!"
Bit stoogy... yet more like a funny parody of real people. :rofl:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
some cross between childish, innocent and,well, stupid. I really don't know.:p

Anyone here do extension 1??? Really need to practise bit of Japanese because concentrating on maths 4u...
Like, it's tomorrow...
Like, can anyone recite the... syllabus for Jap 3u???

どうして日本語にとって、みんなさんもしつもんをきかない??? 「ごたいふうまんぞく」のほかに何を分からなければならない? There's issues too, but is that really all...?

nakata

i thought that they have a secret hate for each other, and were only being very sarcastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)