Japanese Extension (1 Viewer)

sykoticx

HSC
What were your thoughts on today's exam?!

I personally thought it was easy...
The questions were pretty straightforward....
and the long responses were so basic....

The RENET question fit my notes perfectly..
and then I turned over and another technology question which was good!! =)

hope everyone else had the same feeling...

hyena

HSC
Really? I personally thought it was difficult. Like the short answer questions didnt really relate to the excerpt, so you couldnt really quote from them... i found that a little confusing...

what did everybody put for the reson why Ototake was attracted to concept of shiteiseki?

sykoticx

HSC
hyena said:
Really? I personally thought it was difficult. Like the short answer questions didnt really relate to the excerpt, so you couldnt really quote from them... i found that a little confusing...

what did everybody put for the reson why Ototake was attracted to concept of shiteiseki?
i said stuff about Yatchan and how he looked up to Yatchan and stuff.. and how in order to be friends with Yatchan he had to make a reserved seat on the landing ro some crap like that...

Platinum

HSC
hyena said:

I found the whole exam a bit confusing...but doable. For shiteiseki basically went from the point how its metaphoric etc. and basically how Oto wanted to find acceptance within the new Junior High School environment as he was nervous about entering a new environment especially as he was disabled and a weaker person in society. As a result the idea of reserved seat resonated with the idea of acceptance etc.....u know....a cross between English and Jap Ext crap and jargon :).

I found the 5 mark quite broad. Anyone else feel that way?

Renet writing - you would be kinda screwed if you didn't know the whole book and the whole Barrier Free campaign.

I chose technology question. Bit awkward I thought, but was able to make my point of view without exceeding 3 pages.

How does Japanese Extension Align? Like what raw mark would u need to get an E3, E4 etc?

lisztphisto

HSC
i found it pretty straight forward except when i came out of the exam, i found out i did something wrong according to friends??
im not sure, but i think it is right...
its about the renet writing task
where you had to state its importance
and i wrote about how the mailing list is important as you can contact overseas quickly thus protect the environment more easily.

friends sed the environment bit was abit off, but renet is also part of the waseda campagin....

can any1 clarify this for me? thanks!!

cooldods

HSC
I think environment should be fine, it didnt specify that you had to link renet to barrier free, just mention the importance of renet, and Environment was what Renet was about.

lisztphisto

HSC
cooldods said:
I think environment should be fine, it didnt specify that you had to link renet to barrier free, just mention the importance of renet, and Environment was what Renet was about.
oh cool thanks alot, now i feel all relieved now. phew:rofl:
how does renet link to barrier free anyway...:confused:

sykoticx

HSC
^ i was so bullshitting the whole barrier free crap...
yeah but using the internet, disabled people can enter a world free of barriers. where there are no restrictions which allow for them to explore and expand their horizons.

sykoticx

HSC
^ he was a made up character..
its a creative task which required you to be in the shoes of Ototake...

cooldods

HSC
so he was made up!? THANK GOD i just full bs'ed my end, saying through the net, they could break down the barriers in ppls hearts/minds

Platinum

HSC
Umm guys....Mr Kitani wasn't a made up character, He was one of the people Oto worked with as well as Mr Yokouchi in the whole barrier free campaign at Waseda University in the lead up to the Eco Summer Festival. More specifically, Kitani-san was the head of the Local Sanitation department. I don't think if you knew who he was or not would've made a difference to the response though......

I was talking to my teacher before, and she laughed when I told her the questions we had to do and said "muzukashii yo". She said Importance of RENET relates to the idea of quick communication etc allowing for the success of the Barrier Free movement....so she interpreted them as both interlinked not as seperate.........but we both agreed that the BOS are unpredictable, silly and stupid :)

lisztphisto

HSC
Platinum said:
Umm guys....Mr Kitani wasn't a made up character, He was one of the people Oto worked with as well as Mr Yokouchi in the whole barrier free campaign at Waseda University in the lead up to the Eco Summer Festival. More specifically, Kitani-san was the head of the Local Sanitation department. I don't think if you knew who he was or not would've made a difference to the response though......

I was talking to my teacher before, and she laughed when I told her the questions we had to do and said "muzukashii yo". She said Importance of RENET relates to the idea of quick communication etc allowing for the success of the Barrier Free movement....so she interpreted them as both interlinked not as seperate.........but we both agreed that the BOS are unpredictable, silly and stupid :)
yea kitani is a real character.
thign i dont get is... yes renet releates to quick communication etc. but isnt it for the sucess in protectin for the environment as quick communication allows for easier contact to other renet members, rather than just for breaking barriers? argh im so confused....

Platinum

HSC
lisztphisto said:
yea kitani is a real character.
thign i dont get is... yes renet releates to quick communication etc. but isnt it for the sucess in protectin for the environment as quick communication allows for easier contact to other renet members, rather than just for breaking barriers? argh im so confused....
I think the whole exam had the intention of being confusing. Renet focus was for environment as part of the Waseda Barrier Free Community Campaign. I *think* RENET was the mailing system (whole idea one-step further etc) of the whole campaign. I'm now very confused....hofhleioaghrihvasd87qgytrs

lisztphisto

HSC
Platinum said:
I think the whole exam had the intention of being confusing. Renet focus was for environment as part of the Waseda Barrier Free Community Campaign. I *think* RENET was the mailing system (whole idea one-step further etc) of the whole campaign. I'm now very confused....hofhleioaghrihvasd87qgytrs
lol, yes the whole exam is confusing.. argh

renet is a mailing list . ahh forget it.. lets wait till we see wat others say :confused::wave:

Platinum

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
they better scale us up for this.
Does anyone know how Japanese Extension aligns? Like what raw mark do you usually need to get a Band E4. I asumme that because it's extension and it scales well by UAC must mean Jap Ext should align decently?

kkewi90

MUAHAHHAHAA~~
HSC
i found the exam ok but i still screwed up T_T misinterpreted the questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)