Japanese Continuers (1 Viewer)

LLButters

HSC
N/A
Feeling pretty good, although I just finished the exam on time. That question where you stole some bitch's boyf was pretty random though, I wrote a pretty hilarious reply if I do say so myself.

CLD

HSC
It was easy, had only 5 mins extra... so no time to go back...

rainydays

HSC
Yeah pretty easy. I finished about 20mins early. I thought the listening section was easier than my trial and that's one of my weak points so that's good. Wasn't too sure about the last question on the 2nd reading section though where it was like what would this man think about their opinions.

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Hated it hated it hated it.
The 15 mark extended response made me laugh, and i was so tempted to turn it into a mega-biatch fight, but i re-read the question, and it said 'suitable response' so i decided against biatch fight royale.

I'm generally just bad at listening, so a 13 out of 25 in listening would be good for me.
I managed to do everything else with relative ease.
The last 2 extended responses were easy. Finished both in about 30 minutes, and felt good about them, since extended responses seem to be my forte.
I had to refer to my dictionary so many times it wasn't funny.
I pretty much wrote my 15 mark biatch fight using sentences out of my dictionary, along with a few bits and pieces that i felt i could squeeze in.
Praying for a raw of 50+ out of 80, and then hoping that the BOS was kind to me for my oral (since the bastards lost it), and hoping for a high 60 or low 70 overall, then praying scaling will do the rest :)
Ganbatte ne :D

HSC
If they lost your oral what do they do?? Estimate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)