Jane Eyre (1 Viewer)

bbychocoholic

HSC
hey guys,

just wondering if any previous students or even current students have any notes or resources and ideas on the book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

our class is doing this novel for our critical analysis of text, so any help would be great!

thanks heaps

vyre

HSC
Yes! I love that book <3 I have three copies, and I have read it more than once :3

But just thought I'd mention, Jane Eyre is packed full of intertextuality, so mentioning it would probably get you points.

batgirlrose

HSC
N/A
hey guys could anyone tell me what language techs are in this book as I am doing a critical analysis on it

annafitzg

HSC
Would you be able to post it on here? I would love to have a look at it! :)

klauren99

HSC
Hey! I need some desperate help on this module... in a few sentences, can someone tell me the main themes I should revise? Also, would someone kindly have a list of literary techniques and quotes?
Thanks heaps!

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Hey! I need some desperate help on this module... in a few sentences, can someone tell me the main themes I should revise? Also, would someone kindly have a list of literary techniques and quotes?
Thanks heaps!
i can send you something from my teaching days but you need email. can be private message if you prefer .

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Ive tried to send but its not going properly . I was going to use email but you don't want to so I will see what I can do but I have already sent notes via email to some . Oh well I will do my best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)