it was so hard~ (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
omg! that was the hardest exam I have done in my life!

what the heck was question 5?

FARK!

bigvince

i found it really good. it was SO similar to the 1981 paper its not even funny. Psycho_mushy... question 5 i didnt even get. wat was with that? but yeah i reckon it was as easy as the 1981 paper. Anyone else agree???

thatsrayor

I skipped way too much of that paper... and yeah, it's meant to end at like 11:30. I got out about an hour early.

It wasn't _that_ hard I don't think, or at least, it wouldn't have been if I had've studied at all.

No more maths EVER. Seriously.

Cyclohexanol

question 5 wasnt that bad..b) iv) and finding k was but they give uk so finding B and initial was easy... 6 and 7 was like WTF i couldnt answer any of it.. second part of 4 was too hard too

so i guess 35/84

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, i don't know what i did wrong in question 5
and there were a couple of others i know how to do, but it just wasn't working

overall i thought it was a good paper, better than 2u for sure!

tieki

7 was alright, just didn't have enough time...took too much on 5 and 6...lol

Was easier than the 2U test, on a relative scale...still a tad long though

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I found 3unit as another typical paper. Some questions I could do, and some I couldn't. I got up to question 6 and did half of it... tried part b) of question 7 and then went over my paper. I needed more time! I did all of the first 5 questions tho and I think I might get close to 55% as raw mark. So I'm pleased. :)
I thought I was going to bomb it actually. phew

detsiiFLUEY

Mathematics extension 1 HSC exam was a breeze for me, and the board certainly slacked off in putting in integration question, there was what like 2? or 3? neway it was easy. about 200 fold easier then my extension 2 exam. But easy. Maths is good ^_*;) i rekon 94+% without a doubt here comes a good UAI ^_^

Last edited:

kt san

despite not having too much confidence
but this test was more comforting than 2u...totally agree
took too long, started counting how much marks i left out instead of doing da questions
oh well

melly_belly

HSC
time is the main problem, anotehr half hour and i woulda been sweet, question 1 - 5, were normal, 6 and 7 were hows it going, but u expect that from a 3 unit paper, mind u the BOS have been pretty ruthless i was disappointed, if it was a easy as last years i would b laughing right nowwwww

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i needed so much mroe time1 i started to panic when i was running out of time

tegs

well, lifes good for some then.
I found it really bad, it just wasn't what we were expecting looking at the 2001/2002 exams.
I'm not stupid. I know the theory and how to do the questions. I made sure of that, the applications were just so hard! They took too long, i didn't have enough time to work through q) 7 properly.
I thought the 2U exam was better tho.

Matt200

I found it decent, only got one mark in q 7, but finished the rest of the paper

cameryn

i F'd that so badly... ive been getting aroung 89% at school and now i think i've only scored 80% in this exam.... i feel like shit... now i have to cram physics with this burden!

psycho_mushy

HSC
fuck! hahahahahhaa

that was so funny! I don't do it! and I was the first one to post it! the exam hasn't even started yet! ROFL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)