Islam (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
What did you think? I did this in Section 3, it was SO easy to bullshit about lolol.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
section 2. though the marking was kinda weird: 4/5/6, which meant that we had the space of a 3 marker for a 4 marker...

Nosviper

HSC
I did islam for extended response (environmental ethics). I really didnt want it out of all three but I tihnk i did well anyway.. I spoke about

* Ethics in general
* islamic jurisprudence
* Basic environmental ethics in islam

Then went in depth with
* Tawhid
* Khalifa (Stewardship)
* Akrah
* Sharia Law and animals
* Balance
* Haj fact and the tradition of mohammed
* 1994 Islamic ICUN (Conveservation uniion)

sambeatty

HSC
I did islamic environmental ethics. I basically divided it into how environmental ethics are informed through Qur'an, the Hadith and Shari'ah law, as well as a few general bits at the end.

katie2261

HSC
I did this in section 2. This was probably the hardest one for me since I was never great with Islam. Think I wrote enough to be able to pass that section though.

fartx2

HSC
i was planning to do islam for section 3, but it was about ethics which i didnt study for at all, so i did it in section 2

the personality (aisha ibnt abu bakr) was pretty easy.
contributions are her quotes from the prophet in the hadith, as well as helping islam proliferate by teaching it to people and was the authority on islamic teachings

her effects were the changing of laws (affair of the slander), schism between sunnis and shiites, proliferation of islam, set an example for muslims to live humbly etc

as for the practise (hajj)

-the hajj itself is a pillar of islam
-stoning of the devil is an example of jihad al akbar (greater jihad) to cast away evil
-able to reinforce the first pillar (shahada) by re affirming faith in god
-shows equality of everyone under god by the state of ihram
-sacrifices fulfills zakat, the third pillar of almsgiving
and something else i cant remember what i wrote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)