Is this sufficient enough for a 3 marker? (1 Viewer)

kendallkreene

HSC
Briefly outline Greek at Pompeii and Herculaneum. In your answer, use Source A and your own knowledge.

Greek influences at Pompeii and Herculaneum are seen in their art and religion. Source A is a particular example of Greek influence emanating through artistic creation, as this mosaic reveals actors rehearsing a play that is most likely from a scene of Greek mythology. There are many other paintings in the triclinium of the House of the Tragic Poet depicting characters from Greek mythology such as Thesus, Ariadne, Venus and Cupid. While Source A does not explicitly show any religious aspects, the previously mentioned mythological figure of Venus was a worshipped god in Greece, now influences art and religion at Pompeii and Herculaneum.

That's where I've not only run out of lines, but out of space. (I used the little blank section at the bottom of the page) So if I stop here, is it sufficient enough to gain all 3 marks, based on what I wrote so far? I wanted to continue, though: Furthermore, images of Hercules, a Greek god, are found throughout Pompeii. This is most notably seen in a statuette at the Temple of Isis while others are found in a public fountain, house and wineshop, reiterating the Greek influence at Pompeii and Herculaneum.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you post a picture of your handwriting of the written answer? You may need to write smaller but I'll need to see how "big" your handwriting is first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)