IRP Questionnaire - Impact of HSC on emotional wellbeing (including mental health) (1 Viewer)

kk.renny

HSC
Hi!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 5-10 minutes of your time to complete my questionnaire through the link on my profile (I'm not allowed to post links here, idk how else to do this. Sorry for the inconvenience).
It is open to anyone who has completed the HSC in the past, or are sitting it in 2021 or 2022.

Thank you in advance :)

icycledough

HSC
Completed it 👍

Definitely very interesting and very relevant to the 2021 cohort in terms of how they were and are feeling about their HSC

kk.renny

HSC
Completed it 👍

Definitely very interesting and very relevant to the 2021 cohort in terms of how they were and are feeling about their HSC
Thank you!! I'm certainly interested in what the results will reveal.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Compeleted it, VERY informative, looking like a good IRP. All the best for the rest of the weeks of your IRP, this would be a great start to Y12 CAFS ! 👊😅

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Thanks! It’s nice to have some reassurance that I’m hopefully on the right track with my IRP.
I managed to get a mark of 19.5/20 in my IRP on the impact of COVID within teenagers. This IRP seems to be around a sound mark but, there still is the analysis and etc to be complete that would bolster that mark up. I believe in you 👊😅.

also if your wondering what happened to the rest of the 0.5 mark, we were supposed to print the report and hand It in as a hard copy, which i completely forget and handed it in on MS Teams and didn’t get to print it on time, so yeah hopefully you don’t make the same mistake 😂😄

icycledough

HSC
I managed to get a mark of 19.5/20 in my IRP on the impact of COVID within teenagers. This IRP seems to be around a sound mark but, there still is the analysis and etc to be complete that would bolster that mark up. I believe in you 👊😅.

also if your wondering what happened to the rest of the 0.5 mark, we were supposed to print the report and hand It in as a hard copy, which i completely forget and handed it in on MS Teams and didn’t get to print it on time, so yeah hopefully you don’t make the same mistake 😂😄
Haha, that's really tough (if only you had remembered to print it lol) ... but great work nevertheless on receiving 19.5

kk.renny

HSC

Don’t worry, I made sure to fit printing into my timeline in the project plan so I have that part covered.
Well done on the 19.5! I’m dreading having to do the analysis and writing up the report simply because it’s a lot of writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)