Ireland (1 Viewer)

~~Jess~~

HSC
i did the caatholic self determination one, coulda been a whole lot better! didnt have any dates and kinda sounced like a story, i just tried to splat my head onto the paper and get everything i know out

lucyinthehole

i did the prisoners one cos i just happened to read something from Mulholland on just that - the significance of prisoners - at like 1 am yesterday. and they say cramming doesn't work :D (well, obviously i used other knowledge, but that was what provided my main argument)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I thought of doing the political prisoners one but the only stuff i could remember was about the Maze hunger strikes. I was beginning to think no one else did Ireland!

chris138

yer i did ireland too....self determination by far! political prisoners? half of the people imprisoned were just guerilla fighters but hey who am i to judge...if the cops belted the shit outta me for no reason i'd get pretty upset too!! :vcross:
bobby sands is the only political prisoner i knew about anyway? anyway all done now.....SHOW US YOUR TITS! :uhhuh: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)