Ion tests (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
For the ion test question, for reagents I put Ba and Ag instead of Ba<sup>2+</sup> and Ag<sup>2+</sup>. Do you reckon the marking scheme might be such that I get 0/3 for that question?
:S

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
One of my friends put Ag+ as one of them. Don't know which one though. I think you'll get at least 1 :p

Last edited:

grimreaper

HSC
withoutaface said:
For the ion test question, for reagents I put Ba and Ag instead of Ba<sup>2+</sup> and Ag<sup>2+</sup>. Do you reckon the marking scheme might be such that I get 0/3 for that question?
thats the sort of thing youll lose one mark for, you should still get 2/3 I reckon... The Ag+ was for detecting Cl- while to the solution had to be basic for Ba will only detect PO4- in basic conditions

Last edited:

sub

withoutaface said:
hey dude, its Ag+, not 2+, but yeah u wont get 0...unless its one mark for each...but then that's slack...u might get a correct from previous error tho...thats the most likely case :p

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
hey....for the Phophate test would I lose the mark if I wrote Ammonium molybdenum heated with nitric acid instead of Ammonium molybdenate

mojako

HSC
Hmm.. do you need to give colour of the precipitate?
I just wrote "forms precipitates" in the Observations column LOL
except for the third one where I was sure it was white.

beverly

HSC
N/A
mojako said:
Hmm.. do you need to give colour of the precipitate?
I just wrote "forms precipitates" in the Observations column LOL
except for the third one where I was sure it was white.
i was wondering too..hope not..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)