N/A
i am doing my innovation now but i am having heaps of trouble
I was doing beagle 2 then mars express but can not find info on any

can anyone help me

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Youve come to the right place...

I'll dig some notes for you that I created last year for the Innovation assesement

- Firstly check out the "Excel DT book." It has a chapter specifically on this assignment. Its a great resource
- Check out the Powerhouse Museum website for ideas. I'll post link soon
- Choose something that you are intereseted in... This will no doubt aid your cause, maximising your marks. I remember doing something I hated and ended up doing shit. I redid the assignment for fun and got full marks because I did something I was intersted in.

Here is my innovation assignment (please note that this assignment did NOT score that well (22/25) so i wouldnt advise to copy it

speersy

HSC
N/A
no i am not going to copy it its just to get ideas. thanx for the power hose museum site i am stuck 4 a product

I am thinking of doing robotics???

Last edited:

Sponsor

Salutations

Might sound a bit wacky i mean it's up to you, but i did japanese woodworking saws. They have been used in japan for generations and are starting to be discovered in the western world in which western brands are improving them. They are much better than traditional tenon saws because they work on the pull stroke therefore more controlled. Info is easy to find and i did it on this no probs
Good Luck!

freaked

HSC
Was anyone told what was needed for the case study??
We got hardly any information about it and I would like to know what I need to put in it.
Was anyone given questions or categories to fill in??

Mufasa

Case Study

We got a list of requirements-
Description of the innovation
Background info on the designer
Factors that have influenced the development and success of the innovation
Outline the creative and innovative design practices
Demonstrate a range of appropriate research methodology and communication techniques in the critical analysis of the innovation
Define emerging technologies and the factors affecting them
Evaluate the impact of the innovation on society and the environment
Protection of intellectual property of the designer

freaked

HSC
Thanks Carly.
My Case Study is slightly overdue, but hopefully this will give me the direction I need to complete it.

HSC
speersy said:
thanx all i have chosen to do aibo
I just completed my Case Study on the AIBO yesterday! We had to go to so much in-depth about the designer and design that i almost raped the poor robotic dog. I doubt more than 3 people in my class will have this completed on the due date (first day of term).

HSC
i have just completed mine and i choose to do the cardboard house it was easy to find information on and was easy to write about as i could talk about environmental issues if i knew how to post it i would but i cant

adrian trivarel

HSC
hey guys,
listen i really need help in my dnt innovation case study. if you could, could anyone recommend products that can be used. ive already done the x-01 laptop, and dyson vacuum in class so thier out of the question. im just stuck for ideas.
chhers

vincl0117

HSC
Re: Innovation

Hey everyone
I have an assignment on Eco Redesign; where i have to make something from 2 particular materials to make a product??
These have to be recycled..
Any ideas??:awesome:

duck4

HSC
Re: Innovation

Hey, I am thinking of doing 'full grown' for my innovation, it is a company that grows trees around molds to make furniture. One of the the points we have to write about is "the impact on Australian society" but can I still do a non-Australian innovation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)